Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gaming Pc build Cheeckover

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Get an i5 3570k instead, everything else is grand. You should try to fit in an SSD, and maybe swap the CPU cooler to an Arctic i30, or Thermalright Macho/True Spirit.

Are you living in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 djryano

Eboggles wrote: »
    Get an i5 3570k instead, everything else is grand. You should try to fit in an SSD, and maybe swap the CPU cooler to an Arctic i30, or Thermalright Macho/True Spirit.

Are you living in America?

No No just used pc part picker so its us dollars thanks for writing back so quick would this be able to run bf3 on full settings or em i expecting to much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

djryano wrote: »
    No No just used pc part picker so its us dollars thanks for writing back so quick would this be able to run bf3 on full settings or em i expecting to much

None of those sites deliver to Ireland... Fill out the form in the stickies so we can help you.

As for BF3 on Ultra, depends on monitor resolution and how much AA you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 djryano

Ok Thanks for the help mate.. Any way i can close this thread

Advertisement