Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB Open

• 01-09-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Nice one FLOYDSTER! 597 two matches running!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Cheers Mark, John doesnt hang around getting the results out! lol :D

Its nice shooting it outdoors !;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yeah, John gets a priority flag in my email inbox :D
    I must start posting what he sends me up here really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That'd be an equal season PB, would it FLOYDSTER? Just saving the 598+ for Munich next year, right? Been a while since you shot a final there! :D

That'd be an equal season PB, would it FLOYDSTER? Just saving the 598+ for Munich next year, right? Been a while since you shot a final there! :D

LOL!, yeah Dave, equal season PB in competition this year, 597 at the Scottish 50m Champs in July, another last Sunday at Rathdrum and again on Saturday at Tobermore!;)
    Not many comps left to equal my training PB though!! lol:D

Aye, but got to do it next year in Munich or Granada. That'll be the real one if you're planning to save one for a special day! Or the nationals in October, of course. :p

• Advertisement

Is there a date for the Nationals yet Dave?, think I'd rather keep a big score for a WC lol;)

FLOYDSTER wrote: »
    Is there a date for the Nationals yet Dave?, think I'd rather keep a big score for a WC lol;)

Nothing on the calendar yet. I'd be keeping the first couple of weekends in October free though, myself.

Advertisement