Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear over this dress!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

That's really cute. Personally I'd go for hot pink shoes and matching bag although once the shoes and bag match most colours could look nice (just not black!) Mint green would be lovely too.

As to what item to look for, I think you should let the colour lead you. A blazer would be beautiful but it might be easier to find a cardigan in the colour of your choice.

Congrats on the christening :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I'd personally go for a white cardigan with it!

Cute dress, enjoy the christening :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

The bow at the back makes it more of a cardigan dress in my opinion. White cardigan and then maybe some shoes in stronger color (yellow comes to mind) or grey if you don't want to be too extreme.

I think it's a pretty dress but I'd pair it with more than just one color because that can age you dreadfully. And I also wouldn't do matching shoes and bag for the same reason.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭Turquoise Lagoon

I wouldn't pair this dress with a blazer, definitely go with a cardigan. White or cream maybe :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Thanks for the help people, I now have a wee grey cardigan and a white cardigan to decide between-it's meant to be a nice day on Saturday so I mighn't need either!!

Thanks again,
    Caroline

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

I would go for a white or cream cardigan or a black fitted blazer,i think it could go really well with it too..

Advertisement