Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates classes in Drogheda

Options
  • 01-09-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Anyone know where I might find a beginners Pilates class in Drogheda area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Here you go:

http://bit.ly/RzstsK

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

Thanks very much for your very helpful reply. Now having dispensed with the smartness perhaps someone with experience of Pilates in Drogheda could please give me some info!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

muckisluck wrote: »
    Thanks very much for your very helpful reply. Now having dispensed with the smartness perhaps someone with experience of Pilates in Drogheda could please give me some info!!

Did my reply point you in the direction of Pilates classes in Drogheda, or did it not?
    Less of your sarcasm, please. I answered your question. Now, let me have a genuine 'Thanks', please.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dub in Louth

There is a beginners Pilates class starting in Aura. I noticed a sign in the window. Think the first one is free. Give them a call. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fraggle00

The physios on Magdalene Street have a sign up about pilates classes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

Has anyone gone to any of these places already. I hear the whole Pilates thing can be very airy fairy unless the instructor is good. I have a bad back and Pilates has been recommended for exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Did anyone find any info on the pilates in Drogheda???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭The Davestator

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement