Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best price for Dermalogica products?

Options
  • 01-09-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

just got a Dermalogica facial..loved it... got a list of suitable cleansers etc to buy .... want to try this brand... where is the best place to buy them...also what website would you recommend please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MsQuinn

I buy mine from http://www.kudosbeauty.ie/.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

www.millies.ie was recommended to me at some stage. Have not ordered from them yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Countdown1982

I second kudos beauty very prompt delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

Kudos looks good - don't think the prices will be beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Beautyskincare.ie are great also. Delivery is shocking fast!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Adonis Grooming (www.adonisgrooming.com) is where I get mine.
    I find it very good price wise, delivery is very quick and you always get lots of extra samples (which is brilliant when going away for a weekend on a Ryanair flight!).
    My last order went walk about and when I called their office the man I spoke to was really nice and friendly and dealt with my query very efficiently. Adonis were able to track the order to An Post here in Dublin right down to the day and time it arrived with them but as I still hadn't received it they sent another order out that day and sent it by courier.
    No hassle no awkwardness just good service.
    Highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

http://www.beautyskincare.ie/

I've bought from here on the last few times. It beats Adonis Grooming and Kudos on price and I compare between all three when I'm ordering. Delivery is via An Post and take a couple of days max.

That Millie's website isn't cheap at all; I'd say it's salon prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Hi, I use www.lookinggoodguy.com

Very quick delivery by courier and they always throw in loads of samples.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Smiles2012

Millies and Kudos are the cheapest by far! Very prompt delivery also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Millies is around €5-€10 cheaper for most products than in salons. Although maybe the one I go to is just dear :p I've ordered from millies before, both for Dermalogica and OPI. Good customer service and very quick delivery (next day usually, delivered by courier).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Millies are great as its fast delivery and the staff are just lovely to deal with

For buying dermalogica online I always used the beautyflash website (they have a main site and a dermalogica specific site) and its pretty good prices with free samples with every purchase (so handy if you want to try a product before buying)

www.beautyflash.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stantheman8

Apologies for digging up an old thread folks, but wanted to warn you off Adonis which had been recommended here.

I placed an order with Adonis almost 2 weeks ago.
    Normally it's next day delivery so when nothing had arrived 4 days later I followed up.

Adonis customer care told me the order was on its way (last Friday, Aug 16), but when it still hadn't arrived today I called again and was told that they are going out of business.

I was told that a refund had been processed to my credit card. Called my CC company and no sign of a refund yet. Was asked to get an email confirming the refund had been processed.
    Called Adonis customer care again, and they said they would send me a mail.
    That was 4 hours ago - no email yet.
    I called the customer care number again 20mins ago and am getting a fast busy tone. :confused:

Had a look at the website and it still allows me to add items to my basket and go right up to processing a payment, so it looks as if they are still allowing people to place orders :mad:

So ....long story short - don't order anything off these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Ohhhhh that's not good. I've switched to using Millie's Beauty Rooms for my dermalogica products. Their delivery is super quick and its based in the Republic of Ireland too so you're buying Irish (even if just a bit) and in Euro.
    Hope you get your refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IGGY 23

Oh that's terrible happened to me before I know the feeling. I started using millies beautyrooms 2-3 years ago. I found them to be the best on price for dermalogica and delivery very quick them the best for when buying my dermalogica products. Best of look with the refund!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lmcd545

Millies.ie are fab, in most cases the delivery is the next day and everytime I order anything they send a good few free samples

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Miss Informed

Where you guys think the best place is to buy if you're travelling around Europe? Is there a country that's cheapest or do you think duty free is significantly cheaper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If you know anyone working in a salon that stocks dermalogica get them to put in an order for you when they're doing the salon order and you'll get it at cost price and without the vat.

Advertisement