Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Half eleven, out of cigarette papers and no store open.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Kurz wrote: »
    Bible is your only man. Those pages are actually thinner than blue rizla.

lol. now if that's not devout, i dont know what is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

No, I just literally have no money :o

Mulhuddart area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

No, I just literally have no money :o

Mulhuddart area?

What has that got to do with anything? No I'm not in the mulhuddart area.

maybe they thought they lived near you and were going to offer to give you some tobacco,

you blew it now Id say :);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If you'd been close, I was going to do my good deed for September and sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

I has a spare pouch tobacco Mulhuddart area. Its Samson tho'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

If you'd been close, I was going to do my good deed for September and sort you out.

Ohh I see :o well thanks for the offer but it's too far away :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

surely there's a 24 hour tesco nearby

24 hour Tescos seem to be a dying breed, to be honest. Since De Recession, all the ones I know of seem to have gone back to standard hours. It's a pain in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Day 16 nicotine free, yay me! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Disassemble the silk cuts and stuff not too tight with your cutters choice. SC may also have tiny holes near the filter.

Neadine wrote: »
    Day 16 nicotine free, yay me! :)

good on ye:) best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    And for people who want to reduce the risk of lung cancer
    F*** off, you'll die of somthing, everyone does, eventually. Almost Guaranteed. Unless you are Cliff Richard.

Jake1 wrote: »
    good on ye:) best of luck.

Thanks, I had been too sick to smoke for the first week or so. It wasn't actually a conscious decision to quit, but now I'm trying, would really have loved one tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

Oh god, I know how u feel! Are you any good a whittling? You could fashion a pipe or something. You cud even use a tin whistle or something and just literally stuff the end with tobacco, or anything that's not plastic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Thanks, I had been too sick to smoke for the first week or so. It wasn't actually a conscious decision to quit, but now I'm trying, would really have loved one tonight.

Fair play to ya. Keep strong, I admire people with the will power to quit, I'm a slave to the bloody things, if anything I'm probably smoking more now than at any other time. My numerous attempts at quitting have all ended in failure.

• Advertisement

Well ye didnt , so well done.

My family keep on at me to stop. But even the thought of stopping is hard :)

saw on sky news today that some group in Britain want smoking to be illegal in Britain in 20 years, I thought ' Ill be dead by then :)

Fair play to ya. Keep strong, I admire people with the will power to quit, I'm a slave to the bloody things, if anything I'm probably smoking more now than at any other time. My numerous attempts at quitting have all ended in failure.

Think the real challenge will be when I go back to work, work with quite a few smokers, or have a night out. But for now it's ok.

Jake1 wrote: »
    Well ye didnt , so well done.

My family keep on at me to stop. But even the thought of stopping is hard :)

saw on sky news today that some group in Britain want smoking to be illegal in Britain in 20 years, I thought ' Ill be dead by then :)

Yeah, I agree about even the thought of quitting being hard. I'm pretty sure if I had decided to try to quite I wouldn't have lasted this long; I know it's just over 2 weeks, but that's a hell of a long time to start of with.

Advertisement