Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GSG 1911

• 02-09-2012 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

im selling my GSG 1911 .22lr pistol. it comes with three mags and orignal case/ manuals and tools. it is only a few months old and has only have a couple of hundred rounds threw it. im selling it as i want to upgrade. would consider a trade.

http://www.gsg-waffen.de/site/index.php/en/1911-tech-en

its the one with the wooden grips in the link. if your looking for a pistol save yourself the hassle of importing one buy this one:D:D

600ono

TB26

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kildarejoe

What are you thinking of upgrading to?

By the way these can be got brand new form gunshop.ie for around €450
    Maybe he will do a trade

What are you thinking of upgrading to?

a smith and wesson 22a or 41a or a hammerli
    By the way these can be got brand new form gunshop.ie for around €450

no they cant. the cheaper colt version can be bought off gunshop.ie for around€450. the GSG is €700 from gunshop.ie as this is where i bought mine from.

the GSG has:

a better threaded target barrel
    adjustable trigger
    better adjustable sights
    better target hammer

the gsg is the exact same gun as the sig 1911. there made in the same factory and the only difference is the brand name. the GSG is all round better made than the colt version. plus the two extra mags are worth €45 a piece.

so i think around 600 is not a bad asking price and like most things in the world there is always room to negotiate.:D:D:D:D

tommy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk9sm1EF7gDpkgYU8gCwHLztJkVGA7vYT07tacFFs-6qnfgUt_hQ

580ono or will consider a trade/swop of any type of firearm.

• Advertisement

now sold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement