Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jenizzle-Youre in the well!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

jenizzle wrote: »
    JFavourite live show would beeee... eeeeh... feck, I dunno. I love comedy shows, and I've been to see Dara O'Briain a few times and he was awesome. A bit random, but I went to the London Dungeons last year and that was brilliant. Totally cheesy but the actors were great and I really enjoyed it! Does that count?!

Yeh that most certainly does count :)
    The best holiday I was on has got to be my driving holiday from Berlin to Marseille via Munich, Switzerland, Milan and Nice in 2010. I needed some time out to myself and I just loved not knowing what was going to be on the otherside of the tunnel when I was driving along. I also got to do Stelvio Pass in Italy which is one of the best driving roads in the world and it was just breath-taking. It really inspired me as there is so much of the world that you don't get to see, and now I just wanna see it all. Driving everywhere, of course :cool:

After readin that I kinda just a little bit hate you, jealousy is a bitch :). What car did you do that in?

Full Irish Breakfast or Healthy Breakfast?

One thing you would put on your bucket list were you to write it today?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

After readin that I kinda just a little bit hate you, jealousy is a bitch :). What car did you do that in?

Full Irish Breakfast or Healthy Breakfast?

One thing you would put on your bucket list were you to write it today?

I did that in a Peugeot 206 hire car. I also drove around Norway this year in a Skoda Fabia Stationwagon... a diesel one at that :rolleyes: That was also awesome :D As you can tell, I'm a bit of a mentaller for going for a spin :o

I think a Full Irish is healthy ;) While I have porridge for brekkie most mornings, I do enjoy sausages and rashers whilst hungover. The only thing I can't do that I miss is having the slice of bread at the end to clean the plate with. Nom. Now I want a sausage sammich :mad:

Right now, an addition to the bucketlist would be some cocktail-drinking in Mexico.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

In all seriousness - I am a Technical Support Administrator *pushes glasses that have slipped down my nose*. I basically fix computers and phones all day. Tis awesome :)
    My sympathies, as a programmer I've had to do that a bit, angry folks screaming at you down the phone, often about stuff you have no control over (e.g. 3rd party server went down).
    jenizzle wrote:
    I don't hate my job
    :confused:But then it's not a job...:confused:
    jenizzle wrote:
    - I can go to many, many places and find someone I know there
    - The people I know are insane and awesome
    Imaginary job, crazy imaginary friends everywhere...
    I think I see a pattern... <.<
    :P

Based on your film choices you should check out Airplane if you've not already seen it.

What would be your top 5 (not pre-installed) Android apps?

We've had most embaressing experience, worst reaction a person's had to your mods so what about:
    Weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?
    Best reaction anyone's had to your mods? (short of a one-nighter;))

Ooh!Ooh! Favourite animal?
    Half expecting MLP:rolleyes:

If you were the opposite gender for a day what would you want to try/do?

Reku wrote: »
    My sympathies, as a programmer I've had to do that a bit, angry folks screaming at you down the phone, often about stuff you have no control over (e.g. 3rd party server went down).

I support folks in-house, so nobody really gets too angry with me as they'll have to see me every day in the canteen. I did tech support over the phone for broadband years ago and it was awful. The thing I realised quickly while I worked in retail during college is that people are arseholes and there's not much you can do about it aside from being terribly nice to them. :D Also, programmers haven't a clue about how to plug in a keyboard :pac:
    Based on your film choices you should check out Airplane if you've not already seen it.

What's your vector, Victor?
    What would be your top 5 (not pre-installed) Android apps?

WhatsApp - great little messenger. I use it for group messaging as there's a few of us in random countries and tis great for catching up.

MyFitness Pal - I use this for tracking food and exercise, as I'm on a bit of a healthy buzz at the moment. The best feature is the barcode scanner

Swiftkey 3 - keyboard. Used the trial and was gutted when it ended. It's 69c in the summer sale now though. I was, sadly, delighted when I bought it yesterday. I can pretty much bash the screen and it'll figure out what I'm trying to say - genius!

Torque - for car stuff. Lets me read error codes from my car via a bluetooth ODB2 reader

Jango - great music finder. Lash in the name of a band, or a genre, and it'll play music that similar. Kinda like Pandora was years ago, but better as it's a bit more intelligent with it's band choices.
    We've had most embaressing experience, worst reaction a person's had to your mods so what about:
    Weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?
    Best reaction anyone's had to your mods? (short of a one-nighter;))

Ooh!Ooh! Favourite animal?
    Half expecting MLP:rolleyes:

If you were the opposite gender for a day what would you want to try/do?

Weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I've been trying to think of one all morning, but it's like my brain has wiped every memory of anything that ever happened before 8am. That's probably the wierdest thing that's ever happened to me :pac:

Best reaction would be people in the pub who see my arms and a conversation starts out of that. I find that some people tend to grab a hold of them for a gawk, which is kinda invading personal space, but a simple conversation is fine by me as I could talk about them for hours. Also, lads love the medusa piercing :P

Favourite animal - not MLP :P I'd love to own a dog, but I don't have space for one at the moment. I also think spider monkeys are awesome. I have a pet rabbit (black Netherland Dwarf) called Bubz and he's feckin' deadly. He likes hangin' out and watchin' TV shows with me.

If I was a man for a day, I would pee against a wall. At least once :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Aye, you HAVE to experience it to believe how good it feels!!!!!! :cool: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

:D Also, programmers haven't a clue about how to plug in a keyboard :pac:
    Alas it's true...:(:o
    Weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I've been trying to think of one all morning, but it's like my brain has wiped every memory of anything that ever happened before 8am. That's probably the wierdest thing that's ever happened to me :pac:
    That's called alcohol my dear, and it's far from weird in Ireland...:pac:
    Favourite animal - not MLP :P I'd love to own a dog, but I don't have space for one at the moment. I also think spider monkeys are awesome. I have a pet rabbit (black Netherland Dwarf) called Bubz and he's feckin' deadly. He likes hangin' out and watchin' TV shows with me, though he occasionally complains that I'm too timid to watch any scary films with him.
    I'll bet he does.:p

You're in luck:P

If you could meet ANYONE, alive or dead (or undead:p), who would it be and what would you ask them?

I did that in a Peugeot 206 hire car. I also drove around Norway this year in a Skoda Fabia Stationwagon... a diesel one at that :rolleyes: That was also awesome :D As you can tell, I'm a bit of a mentaller for going for a spin :o

Nice :), I thought I like going for random spins but you sure do it in style. Fair play. Any more in the pipe line?

Right now, an addition to the bucketlist would be some cocktail-drinking in Mexico.

Now the important question what coctail would it be?

If you could sit down with any person in the world and have a conversation with them who would it be?

IT'S NOT THE SAAAAME!
    If you could meet ANYONE, alive or dead (or undead:p), who would it be and what would you ask them?

Bruce Campbell?! I'd like to meet you and ask you how you come up with such awkward questions :P

Actually, no, I'll go with Bruce Campbell :D

Nice :), I thought I like going for random spins but you sure do it in style. Fair play. Any more in the pipe line?

Not for the moment, I'm still paying for Norway :rolleyes: Maybe the usual Route 66 jaunt, but that'd have to be in a proper American car. I'll start saving up now for it :o

Now the important question what coctail would it be?

If you could sit down with any person in the world and have a conversation with them who would it be?

I love a Woo Woo :D Not a fan of creamy cocktails, but anything with a ridiculous amount of fruit juice in 'em will do the job.

I'd like to have a pint with Dave Grohl I think. He just seems like an all-round cool f*cker but a bit intelligent too, I'd say he'd have a story or two to tell :pac:

Not for the moment, I'm still paying for Norway :rolleyes: Maybe the usual Route 66 jaunt, but that'd have to be in a proper American car. I'll start saving up now for it :o

Yeh route 66 would be class, but when you say proper American car, what would you be thinking? Now I know id love to do it in a classic muscle car but given its a long drive prob not the best idea, Id be thinking a modern Camaro.

Are you a night owl or an early riser?

If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be?

What be your idea of hell?

• Advertisement

Is there any particular talent (painting, playing a certain instrument, writing, etc...) that you wish you had?
    What talent of yours are you most proud of?

sci-fi spin off:
    If you could have a power (x-men style, though anything you can think of is fair game) what would you choose?
    What would you use it for?

The old classic:
    If you won the lotto tomorrow (wait, isn't the lotto tonight?:confused:) what would you do with the money?

If you could eliminate one problem of the world (war, intolerance, hunger, 3rd world debt, corruption, etc...) what would it be?

What's your fondest memory? (don't have to share if you don't want to:o)

Oh, FFS:mad:, page 3 and none of us have asked:o:o:o:o:o:
    Favourite colour (feck off American spellchecker!)
    Favourite number

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you had a fistful of fifties and not a care in the world, and no limit on what you can get or who would do it, what tattoo would you get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What's your favorite type of chips?

Yeh route 66 would be class, but when you say proper American car, what would you be thinking? Now I know id love to do it in a classic muscle car but given its a long drive prob not the best idea, Id be thinking a modern Camaro.

Are you a night owl or an early riser?

If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be?

What be your idea of hell?

It'd have to be something ridiculous like a pink Cadillac or something. Proper huuuuge car that'd be impossible to park :pac:

At the moment, I'm an early riser for work reasons. I find, as I get older, I do enjoy seeing more daylight hours so I don't like waking up at 12 or 1 in the afternoon unless I'm hungover to bits. In saying that, there's something really awesome about wandering around town at 5 in the morning when there's nobody about and the sun is rising.

If I could live anywhere, it'd be Berlin. My favourite place so far, somewhere that feels very homely for me. Unfortunately I don't know enough German to live there, and their employment situation is horrendous on a good day.

My idea of hell - probably stuck out in the freezing cold rain somewhere in December. Ultimate hell for me :o
    Is there any particular talent (painting, playing a certain instrument, writing, etc...) that you wish you had?
    What talent of yours are you most proud of?

sci-fi spin off:
    If you could have a power (x-men style, though anything you can think of is fair game) what would you choose?
    What would you use it for?

I would love to be able to play the piano. I would spend my time turning metal songs into classical covers :D

I'm not the most talented person. I guess I'm pretty good at fixing computery things. I can also make some people laugh when they're unhappy, that's a talent, right?!

I would LOVE to be able to fly - escapism at it's finest! I would use it to kick bad guys in the face :pac:

The old classic:
    If you won the lotto tomorrow (wait, isn't the lotto tonight?:confused:) what would you do with the money?

If you could eliminate one problem of the world (war, intolerance, hunger, 3rd world debt, corruption, etc...) what would it be?

I would bring the lads in work out on the lash, give a lot of it to my family, then just travel, travel, travel. I'd worry about the long term stuff like house-buying and investment when I got back!

One problem of the world to eradicate? *insert Justin Bieber joke here* To be honest, one thing that I abhor is the mistreatment of kids - whether it be kids starving, or child slavery, or abuse etc I think its so sad that some kids aren't allowed just be kids - let the adults worry about the grown-up stuff like getting food and water and going to work.

What's your fondest memory? (don't have to share if you don't want to:o)

Oh, FFS:mad:, page 3 and none of us have asked:o:o:o:o:o:
    Favourite colour (feck off American spellchecker!)
    Favourite number

My fondest memory would be going for a drive with me Da on the way to the meat factory in Navan (farmers daughter an' all that), and he's telling stories about when he was a kid and growing up in the area and the divilment he got up to. He's a great storyteller when he wants to be :D

Favourite colour is purple and favourite number is 7.

If you had a fistful of fifties and not a care in the world, and no limit on what you can get or who would do it, what tattoo would you get?

Definitely full of flowers and skulls and stars and music quotes, both arms, both legs. Maybe a portrait on my thigh. Cliché Nom :D
    Tallon wrote: »
    What's your favorite type of chips?

You know what my favourite chips are, schnuckums xxx

(Bacon, Cheese and Garlic chips from the local chippers, they're feckin' scrumptious!)

What was your favourite subject in school?
    If you were an animal, what animal would it be?
    I would love to be able to play the piano. I would spend my time turning metal songs into classical covers :D
    like this? ;)

What was your favourite subject in school?
    If you were an animal, what animal would it be?

like this? ;)

Nightwish can go an ask me b*llix :P

My favourite subject was Geography - I spent most of my Geography exams colouring in the maps :D

I would probably be a leopard or jaguar or the likes. Lots of lazing about but the ability to run like a mofo when needed - awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Did you know humans were built to run their prey to death??

Would you ever do a suspension??

What makes you feel old?

My favourite subject was Geography - I spent most of my Geography exams colouring in the maps :D

I would probably be a leopard or jaguar or the likes. Lots of lazing about but the ability to run like a mofo when needed - awesome :)

liger FTW!
    And just think, as a cat you'd have even more hair to dye purple into.:P
    Not too sure what to do about tattoos though...:(

Cant' think of any more "good" questions so I guess I'll defer back to standard Qs:
    Who was your most embarassing crush?
    Who'd be you current celeb crush? (bet it's Bieber!:p)
    Favourite book?
    Favourite mythical creature?

Ah dammit! Coffee everywhere again!!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    Did you know humans were built to run their prey to death??

Would you ever do a suspension??

What makes you feel old?

I was not aware of that! It's evoluuuution, baby!

I would probably do a suspension, yes, but not until I felt like I was light enough to do one. It's certainly very very far down on the bucketlist!

I guess I feel old when I realise my sister was married with 2 kids at my age. Dunno whether that's her loss or mine :pac:
    liger FTW!
    And just think, as a cat you'd have even more hair to dye purple into.:P
    Not too sure what to do about tattoos though...:(

Cant' think of any more "good" questions so I guess I'll defer back to standard Qs:
    Who was your most embarassing crush?
    Who'd be you current celeb crush? (bet it's Bieber!:p)
    Favourite book?
    Favourite mythical creature?

I'm sure I could shave some fur off and then get tattoos :D

Embarassing crush would probably be Richie from 5ive back in the day :o
    Current celeb crush is Alexander Skarsgard - I'd nom the face off him, more than once!
    Alexander-Skarsg-rd-alexander-skarsgard-7963329-397-569.jpg

My favourite book - well, tbh, I actually don't really own any books. Outside of school, I've read about 3 books :o

Favourite mythical creature? Jeebus :pac:

Ah dammit! Coffee everywhere again!!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:

My work here is done :D

I'm sure I could shave some fur off and then get tattoos :D
    One problem with that...
    Favourite mythical creature? Jeebus :pac:
    Thank Buddha you didn't say Allah or you'd get us all in trouble!:pac:

Favourite thing about being a female? (since we already know you wish you could piss on the walls:P)

What TV programs do you love/hate?

Are you a Trekkie? If not, what do you think of Trekkies?

What's the scariest thing you've done? I did a bungee jump in Slovakia a few years ago. It scared the bejebus out of me first time, but I went up and did it again. Would you?

Favourite thing about being a female? (since we already know you wish you could piss on the walls:P)

Being allowed to cry uncontrollably at least twice a year for no reason whatsoever :D
    What TV programs do you love/hate?

Are you a Trekkie? If not, what do you think of Trekkies?

What's the scariest thing you've done? I did a bungee jump in Slovakia a few years ago. It scared the bejebus out of me first time, but I went up and did it again. Would you?

I love Father Ted, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Wire, Homeland, Mad Men and documentaries from Channel 4 and stuff like 24 hours in A & E. I hate cringey comedy like The Office or Curb Your Enthusiasm - I just can't handle that much cringe, its so uncomfortable.

I am not a trekkie - never got into it at all. I won't hold it against anyone if they choose to be one, just don't go all preachy :P

My scariest thing won't seem like much - I HATE going upside down, feckin' petrified - but I went on some rollercoasters last year and I didn't die :o I dunno about the bungee jump - while I'm getting more confident in doing things I've never done before, that's a step too far for me at the moment. I wouldn't write it off altogether but if you were to ask me to do a jump tomorrow I couldn't.

I am not a trekkie - never got into it at all. I won't hold it against anyone if they choose to be one, just don't go all preachy :P
    And on the third day Spock rose again, albeit as a boy, because the Genesis project wasn't working right, Kirk's son was a cheater, just like his old man.:pac:

Since you like to have a bawl bi-annually:
    What scene(s) in films/TV make you cry?
    Are there any songs that make you cry?

What song(s) would you like at your funeral?

And on the third day Spock rose again, albeit as a boy, because the Genesis project wasn't working right, Kirk's son was a cheater, just like his old man.:pac:

Since you like to have a bawl bi-annually:
    What scene(s) in films/TV make you cry?
    Are there any songs that make you cry?

What song(s) would you like at your funeral?

Eh, yeaaaah :pac:

I can be a bit of a sap sometimes - if I'm watching One Born Every Minute and the Da cries, I'll be wiping some tears alright :o

Songs that make me cry - Every Breath You Take by Sting, and Off He Goes by that band that I've mentioned more than once!

It'd have to be Given To Fly - and maybe something silly like Raining Blood :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It'd have to be Given To Fly - and maybe something silly like Raining Blood :pac:

Mine: Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
    (I'm an evil little bastid)
    Followed by: Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd probably have haha you're dead by green day.

If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Drinkin', shmokin', or fightin'?

Would you ever freeze yourself in order to live in the future?

Favourite curse word?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

To continue the music theme, if you could have a theme song what would it be?

Chrome or Firefox?

What do think about freeware? Worth a shot or just go for the expensive stuff?

How do you feel about apples?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Mine:

Highway to hell
    Hell aint a bad place to be!!
    etc,etc

Just to piss some people off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement