Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new game - Recommendations?

Options
  • 02-09-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

Finished witcher 2. Felt disappointling short. I'm still working my way through skyrim but want to get another game because I think Ive finished the main quests in skyrim and there is a lot of repition now.

Can anyone recommend a good RPG?

Cheers
    X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Fable 2 or 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Xcellor

CORaven wrote: »
    Fable 2 or 3.

The missus is playing this on PC, well Fable 3 so I've kinda seen bits of the story!!

Then play Fable 2. In my opinion, despite having a slightly inferior game mechanics, the plot is different and much better. Furthermore, if you are willing to buy second hand, you can buy it cheaply.

If you want to expand out of fantasy RPGs, there are other RPGs such as the two most recent Fallout games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Xcellor wrote: »
    Finished witcher 2. Felt disappointling short. I'm still working my way through skyrim but want to get another game because I think Ive finished the main quests in skyrim and there is a lot of repition now.

Can anyone recommend a good RPG?

Cheers
    X

The Mass Effect series is pretty good if you're into that kind of RPG. Dragon age series, fallout series... JRPG's, Last remnant,lost odyssey, probably a few others
    Then play Fable 2..

Where have you disappeared to these days man? :P

Where have you disappeared to these days man? :P

Gears on xbox and Skyrim and DayZ on PC.
    Ye still on CoD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Gears on xbox and Skyrim and DayZ on PC.
    Ye still on CoD?

Yup, unfortunately still on cod :P Less time to play stuff these days though :)

Advertisement