Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alabama Shakes - Olympia Theatre -14th Nov. 2012

Options
  • 02-09-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Great band. Should be a great gig also.

Pre-sale of tickets for this one starts on Tuesday 4th of September. Just wondering if anybody could tell me how to get a pre-sale code for this one? or if somebody could PM me a code even better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

This will sell out mega fast I presume.

Anyone see them at the Picnic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

The Nal wrote: »
    Anyone see them at the Picnic?

One of my favourites of the weekend, fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Should sell out fast for sure.

Anybody that can help me out with a pre-sale code??

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Anyone able to get into the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭rob w

Yeah I got some, they sold out straight away though!!

Ignore that, you just have to go through their website/facebook page.......i went back in afterwards through ticketmaster and it said "not available", my mistake!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Anyone able to get into the presale?

Yes, I just got my tickets. Go through the link in the tour section on their website and you should have no problem.

Roll on the 14th of Nov should be a great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Hero. Thanks for the heads up. I missed the Academy gig and couldn't make it to EP. I can't wait for this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Nice one lads, got my tickets sorted there now. Alabama shakes and band of horses in one week... I think November is fast turning ito a good month!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Gerlad

Does anyone know definitive stage times? Is it doors 7:30, Dylan LeBlanc 8pm and Alabama Shakes 9pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Doors were at 7 instead of 7.30. Luckily i was around so managed to get in early! Front row center for the entire thing. Unreal gig! So much energy. Her poor Gibson Epiphone didnt know what to think! TWO broken strings in the one night! Great night!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Yeah superb performance by them. She was amazing.

Shame about the constant hum of people talking sh*te to each other during even the slowest songs and some of the best moments of the gigs though.

Seriously why do people pay 30 or 40 quid or whatever it was to spend the show whispering bollocks in their partner's ears, or playing with their HTC/iphone texting their mates telling them that they're at ''de olympiah for some gig' like the annoying prat in the seat in front of me which I couldn't help but see as his phone was constantly in my line of sight.

I'm not a 'shusher' but fair play to the people who did tell people to quieten down as it obviously wasn't just me who was getting frustrated by it.

Advertisement