Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ginger cat hanging around in Clane

Options
  • 02-09-2012 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

We have had a cat sleeping outside our apt in Clane for the last couple of weeks.

Anybody recognise him or know if he has an owner?

No collar on him but he is friendly enough, well if you feed him that is :)
    I'd imagine he is a pretty young cat too.

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

He's gorgeous! Did you try putting ads up in all the local vets? Someone is definately missing him. Look at the condition of his coat and he seems very relaxed and friendly in the pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

If you can borrow a carrier, a quick trip to the vet and most of them will check for microchips for free, that'll let you know straight away who the owner is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Will bring him as soon as I can catch him again. He tends to come around at night and is gone before the vets open at 9

Am just hoping he doesn't belong to one of the neighbours and they wonder where the hell I am going with their cat! I have asked around though and no-one seems to know where he came from

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

A lot of outside cats tend to 'adopt' 2 or 3 houses where they know they can get a feed. If the cat looks healthy and happy and isn't hanging around your house all the time, chances are that's what's happened. Probably no harm to find its owners if it does look distressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

did you have a look on the Cat's Aid website? they sometimes have missing cats on there

• Advertisement
Advertisement