Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

a4 tdi down in power.. HELP!!!

Options
  • 02-09-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

ive a 01 audi a4 tdi awx 130 hp..
    i got a new turbo along wit a service and all sensors changed
    it did go into limp mode a few times but not anymore its just down in power not dead just a bit sluggish.. any suggistions???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 233 ✭✭AzureAuto

Would recommend a diagnostic plug in as a first step.
    Boost pressure sensors can give trouble with these engines, however one can only speculate without any further data. Was the problem there prior to the turbo being replaced?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hybrid_a4

its was there ye but only because i got a recon turbo and it was ****ed.. but i got the standard map put on it.. it was d airflow meter.. not gettin correct fuel so car is runnin 130hp in limpmode because of a fine tune since i need a new airflow and a remap.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jemmyboy

The catylitic convertor could be clogged!!! Drive it in very high revs for a while and it may take the blockage out

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hybrid_a4

theres no cat in it.. straight pipe lad!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

hybrid_a4 wrote: »
    theres no cat in it.. straight pipe lad!!!!

Does she coo?

I would rather get a new MAF rather than run a 'fine tune' without one,who is your tuner?

• Advertisement
Advertisement