If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC PT-AT5000E

Options
  • 02-09-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

can I please get the quote for PT-AT5000E projector?

Regards,
    Bogdan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dan.jon wrote: »
    Hi,

can I please get the quote for PT-AT5000E projector?

Regards,
    Bogdan

Hi Bodgan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately the Pana is now down as 'Last Few to Clear' We've none here in the store and can't get anymore :(

We were clearing them at £1,999.95.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

I'm guessing all of these are gone now? What would you recommend at similar value to the AT5000?

chris_ie wrote: »
    I'm guessing all of these are gone now? What would you recommend at similar value to the AT5000?

Hi Chris,

You could take a look at the Epson EH-TW9000 currently priced at £1,999.95. Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/epson/eh-tw9000/epso-eh-tw9000

Chris

Could be a goer. Reviews look good, has lens shift. Whats you're best price in euros? :)

chris_ie wrote: »
    Could be a goer. Reviews look good, has lens shift. Whats you're best price in euros? :)

It's a beaut alright. Our best Euro price would be €2,597.33.

Chris

• Advertisement

Anything else included in that price? Just wondering as £1,999.95 = €2,494.25 :)

Also do you guys still stock the JVC-X30 and whats the price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Chris.

Just on the price of the Epson, we worked from a fixed rate in-store of .77 as we are charged for converting Euro to sterling and our accountants heads would be done in if we changed the rate every day.

In saying that, we are happy to charge in either currency, so if you can get a better rate from the bank, then we can charge the card and allow them to do the conversion.

On the JVC, we have stocked these for a while now, but the model has been removed from our stock profile and there are only a few UK stores who have display models left. The price of the clearance ones is £1999.95 with 5 year warranty.

I hope this helps but keep me posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.