Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anyone Recommend a Decent Gym Around GMIT?

Options
  • 02-09-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I know there is one in the IT, but I've heard it's not the best...

and there is one beside a hotel as you are walking into the town from the IT, It's on the right hand side I think...can't think of the hotel's name.

Can anyone recommend a good one in the area?

Or how much a year's membership would set you back?

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

The kingfisher isnt even a 5 minute walk. Ive a friend that goes there for bodybuilding and from what I can remember, a massive pool too

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

There's been a deal for the past 2 years (I think) that membership of the college gym and full use of the the kingfisher (5 mins away) for €200. I don't know if it'll be around this year, but there's usually people in union square (beside the canteen) advertizing it for the first few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Caoimhelicious

Yeah thinking of doing that offer of 200 until may!! Or else just buying a good pair of running shoes and take up jogging, hmmm decision decisions..

Advertisement