Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Embarrassing Irish Nightlife. [NSFW]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Jesus they're not causing any harm to you or me. Bitta casual fingering and quick power naps on the curb are fairly harmless. I'm sure most of you have posted in stupid drunken memories threads or have done just as bad, we've all had our messy nights.

Did anyone see you're man with the glasses passed out with the crooked leg ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

MaxSteele wrote: »
    Jesus they're not causing any harm to you or me. Bitta casual fingering and quick power naps on the curb are fairly harmless. I'm sure most of you have posted in stupid drunken memories threads or have done just as bad, we've all had our messy nights.

Who?
    Woodie from "Toy Story"?

Some of the ones are fairly harmless on there but others could ruin someone's life.

btw I have had my fair share of messy nights just never posted the carnage online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Check out the 2 in the sand under a wooden cabin of some sort. Sex on the beach doesn't look as sensual, amazing and romantic as I was led to believe

Cienciano wrote: »
    Check out the 2 in the sand under a wooden cabin of some sort. Sex on the beach doesn't look as sensual, amazing and romantic as I was led to believe

Eh there are 3 couples under that getting it on.

Classy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Colmustard wrote: »
    The photos don't look to be taken in Ireland.

That sort of thing doesn't happen here.:pac:

most of the wetsers in the irish pages aren't irish either, they've no integrity at all FB pages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

MaxSteele wrote: »

did you see the guy on the golf course :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

My reaction to the Facebook page:

Can anyone say I am wrong? lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What, no photos from Alchemy? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Is it bad that I looked for myself in them?

There's a few fitting ones of me at oxegen in 08, Im praying my friends don't see that page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Naomi00 wrote: »
    Everyone seems to pick out the girls in those photos, when it's the guy who is doing that in the first place :rolleyes:
    bla bla bla something about a lock opened by many keys is a shoddy lock, a key which opens many locks is a master key.

on another note, people who take pictures on a night out should be killed. if i wanted to remember my debauchery i wouldn't drink as much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Funny pics and all but seriously, we ALL have done or at some stage in our life will do something stupid, silly , embarrassing when drunk :o

While having the ultimate fear the next morning we can now all worry if someone was about with a camera at the time of the "drunken mess mode" and will the pic end up on a page where thousands can see,share, like and laugh at us :o

Seriously where is the privacy in facebook these days. Don't think it is right having these kind of pages :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Seeing pages like this makes me glad to be the age I am. All the stupid things I did when younger weren't caught on camera phones and put the Internet for all to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

SunnyDub1 wrote: »

Seriously where is the privacy in facebook these days. Don't think it is right having these kind of pages :mad:

People are have sex in public with hundreds of people around them. Privacy doesnt come in to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

People are have sex in public with hundreds of people around them. Privacy doesnt come in to it.

OK fair enough but what about the people who are just dancing and make a wrong move and suddenly their bits are on show (accidentally) and someone takes a snap and posts it on FB.
    Or a person is in a picture with their friend and cause their friend is heavier than the majority of people the pic goes up on FB.

Surely that is breaking some sort of privacy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Colmustard wrote: »
    The photos don't look to be taken in Ireland.

That sort of thing doesn't happen here.:pac:

Of course it does, and the ones that are "at it" are all siblings (just ask Antje Joel - she knows all about it ;))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Naomi00 wrote: »
    Everyone seems to pick out the girls in those photos, when it's the guy who is doing that in the first place :rolleyes:
    mishkalucy wrote: »
    My point is that the lads always get seen as a "ledge" or someother sh*te but the girl is always seen as a slapper etc.

That's not my rules it's just the way things are.

It's just easier for women to sleep around. If all a man had to do to get a shag was spread his legs, do you think people would be calling him a stud or a ledge? Nobody is going to praise something which requires no effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Has the master key/****ty lock comparison reared it's ugly head yet?

Has the master key/****ty lock comparison reared it's ugly head yet?

Yep Suicide Circus brought it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Some of those photos don't look Irish to me.

I can't believe a Facebook page would be dishonest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Yep Suicide Circus brought it up.

Sweet. Saves me from being redundant then.

• Advertisement

It's a bit like the film The Hangover. You wake up not been able to remember what happened, but you have the photos there to remind you. Although if you were that poor fecker who got rodgered by the ladyboy you wouldn't want to remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Piste wrote: »
    People on facebook say it on the page and I care because it represents a blatant double standard that exists in society which says sexually active men are "legends" but women are "skanks". It's not a double standard I like to see perpetuated.

Guys generally don't get fingered in public by girls.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    It's just easier for women to sleep around. If all a man had to do to get a shag was spread his legs, do you think people would be calling him a stud or a ledge? Nobody is going to praise something which requires no effort.

Holy christ on a bike:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

thats it.. I have had enough, this is a disgrace

I will be ringing Joe tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

laugh wrote: »
    Guys generally don't get fingered in public by girls.

There is one on there with a girl with her hand in a lad's jocks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Rosy Posy wrote: »
    There is one on there with a girl with her hand in a lad's jocks...

Can't we all just agree that all involved are shameless whores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

mishkalucy wrote: »
    Holy christ on a bike:eek:

He kind of has a point though...kinda

nowadays though guys don't have to do too much more. Oh Me, Oh My!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

CJC999 wrote: »
    A good night is judged on how little you can remember the next day and how filthy your clothes are.

...and how many bruises ya find all over yourself and scratching the head wondering how you got them.

Advertisement