Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda bus 101 to the airport

Options
  • 02-09-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know does the 101 bus go through the airport, on the timetable it says it drops off at Atrium Road, I assume this is in the airport and not out on the Swords Road or anything?

I need to get a bus that will leave me there for about 7am so was going to get the 6am bus - just don't want a long walk when I get there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

No idea on the bus but what about the aircoach is this a possibility for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Does that go down the Dublin Road? I'll be getting on around Moorehall Lodge (the new nursing home that was the Europa Hotel)

Normally I would drive but I'm meeting up with somebody and coming back by ferry so there's no point in taking the car. I have the offer of a lift but last year we did this trip he was half an hour late picking me up - then on getting to the airport proceeded to go down to the furthest (quickpark) car park on the Santry road -and we barely made the flight. They were calling our names running down to the gate:mad:. I do NOT want to go through that again so would rather take the bus and be on my own time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

the 100x drops passengers outside terminal 1 and 2, that might be a better option for you

the 100x drops passengers outside terminal 1 and 2, that might be a better option for you

Does that go down the Dublin Rd? I'll get whichever bus comes first:)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Dub in Louth

Yes the 101 stops off outside the car park in terminal 1. Was on it this morning myself.

• Advertisement

Yes the 101 stops off outside the car park in terminal 1. Was on it this morning myself.

Perfect. Once I don't have a long walk it's spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

The 100x doesn't go via the Dublin Road from Drogheda, it uses the motorway.

Advertisement