Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rizla Gums..

• 02-09-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I don't know if it's just my imagination,but has anybody noticed a difference in the quality of the gum on rizla papers?.Lately i've found the cigarette coming loose halfway through smoking VERY regularly,yet i haven't had this problem with swan papers...

I just need reassurance to make sure i'm not going mad or losing my rolling abilities :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭antonymous

Haven't noticed it meself, was it just one pack or have you gone through a few?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭euddue

antonymous wrote: »
    Haven't noticed it meself, was it just one pack or have you gone through a few?

About 5 out of the last 8 packs or so,seems to be hit and miss.It's the rizla green pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭antonymous

euddue wrote: »
    About 5 out of the last 8 packs or so,seems to be hit and miss.It's the rizla green pack.

Ah yeah, noticed it myself a few years back when I used to get them outta this small local shop, turns out they were stored for ages in sunlight and the temp they were stored at was too high (shop was always roastin), tried green blue red, even poxy rizla orange, they all wouldn't stick right. Then again, could be a bad batch in your shop. The science of skins n all that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 polymath

Then try looking for other shops to buy them from. Pre-roasted cigarettes are not cool in the least

Advertisement