Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Control of Manager

Options
  • 02-09-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have two managers in one FM save and today I decided to mess about with the game editor. I didn't change anything I was just looking through it but when I went back into the game I had lost control of one of my managers. He was still in charge at the club as an AI. I tried loading back but it makes no difference.

Is there any way I can get it back?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Sorry, I have never heard of this issue before. Just had to comment to say fair play, thats the craziest error ive ever heard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

It fixed itself just now. I decided to give up and continued onto the next match with the other manager and after the game I somehow had control of the first manager back again! He managed one game as an AI and then became user controlled again. Quite a strange one but it all worked out in the end :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Could you have gone to 'Game Status' and selected what manager you wanted to control? That's how it worked for multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Maybe you had the manager on holiday

Advertisement