Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Django Django Button factory October 27 2012

Options
  • 02-09-2012 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Django Django are returning to Dublin on Saturday October 27, tickets €16.20 plus booking fee, they were excellent in the Workmans club grand social a few months ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Django Django are returning to Dublin on Saturday October 27, tickets €16.20 plus booking fee, they were excellent in the Workmans club a few months ago

The Grand Central no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

budgemook wrote: »
    The Grand Central no?

Grand Central indeed and they were good.
    I won't be there (already bought a ticket for Owl City, same day), but I recommended. And their album too!

yep was there myself. very good gig and album is decent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

budgemook wrote: »
    The Grand Central no?

Grand Social ;)

Grand Social ;)

haha, oh yeah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

updated:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LosMeurtos

Hi - looking for a few tickets to Django Django on Oct 27 2012 in Button Factory. If anyone has any leads on this it would be much appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

Hey i am looking for a single ticket for this, can someone please pm if they have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clairebear087

Also looking for a ticket, will go above retail price, please pm if you are selling or know of anyone who is.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Anyone any clue on the support?
    Should be able to make it down for doors opening, but if I know the support is worth it I'll definitely make it for 7.30

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Straight from the horses mouth!!Gulp are on support duties tonight fro Django Django, they will be on just after 20:15. Django Django are due on stage around 21:05. Times subject to change. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Great gig! :)

Really was!
    Nice vibe off the crowd. Few heads skagging about the place though, wasn't expecting that, but they're harmless and generally sound if they're making sense.

Straight from the horses mouth!!Gulp are on support duties tonight fro Django Django, they will be on just after 20:15. Django Django are due on stage around 21:05. Times subject to change. Enjoy!

Thanks for this, I still ended up missing Gulp unfortunately. By all accounts they were great!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

savage gig!

Advertisement