Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

ozypozy wrote: »
    Can you use the codes if you are collecting instore or are they only valid for online orders for delivery?

I always collect in store man! Its no problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

amm89 wrote: »
    Does any have a code for a galway store by any chance? They usually have one for 10 euro off when you spend 30 at the bottom of the menus they send in the letter box. Cheers!

10EURO30

10 Euro off when you spend 30, does not include deals...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

does the spend over 40 and get it half price offer still work when mentioned over the phone?
    Used that for years and the delivery man never once asked for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Jamez735 wrote: »
    does the spend over 40 and get it half price offer still work when mentioned over the phone?
    Used that for years and the delivery man never once asked for it.

Used to do that myself.. Local branch got wise to me and started asking for the voucher everytime... Got away with using photocopies for a while :D:D Haven't tried it in ages, not since this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

Just went through the last few pages of codes and none worked in the Drumcondra store.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

10EURO30

10 Euro off when you spend 30, does not include deals...

IT WORKS! I have no found a code that works in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

30LESS10 does the same job

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I know there's a few on here who order from Rathmines, have any of you seen the standards dropping to extremely low levels in the past few months? My house would get a Dominos usually every Friday for the past God knows how many years, used to be a great service. Every 2nd week it seems something is wrong, one of the pizzas is wrong, delivery takes ages, pizzas are cold or delivery driver goes to the wrong address (the road I live on shares it's name with a road in Rathgar too, but it states Dublin 8 on the address and that it's off the South Circular Road). I always ring up and complain if it's worthy of a complaint, but as I said to them on Friday it's getting beyond acceptable at this stage.

Have to agree. Ordered online this evening at 5:45. the online tracker thing showed my pizza delivered. By 6:45 no pizza so I called the shop.

They said its on the way that it was delayed because the internet orders were slow coming through.

Anyway, now nearly 30 mins since then and still no pizza.

Time to go elsewhere for good I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

adrian522 wrote: »
    Have to agree. Ordered online this evening at 5:45. the online tracker thing showed my pizza delivered. By 6:45 no pizza so I called the shop.

They said its on the way that it was delayed because the internet orders were slow coming through.

The web system is totally separate to what goes on in the shop, it often breaks and orders don't go through and the shop gets the blame. Roughly 3 times a month I find.

Usually these issues are fixed fairly swiftly, particularly as they are really trying to get people to order online instead and it doesn't make them look great. Don't disregard the staff in the shop though because the online orders mess up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭EI_Flyboy

The web system is totally separate to what goes on in the shop, it often breaks and orders don't go through and the shop gets the blame. Roughly 3 times a month I find.

Usually these issues are fixed fairly swiftly, particularly as they are really trying to get people to order online instead and it doesn't make them look great. Don't disregard the staff in the shop though because the online orders mess up :D

They tend to take the view that the faulty component here is the customer. Always check the order before you finalise it and then check your email receipt to make sure what you ordered and what you think you ordered are the same. When they get complaints about web orders they tend to be very skeptical.

Other than that, if you tip well and then ask your delivery driver if they have any spare coupons you may be rewarded for your generosity if they do have any to spare, the better the tip the better the coupon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Cork-Chick

new deals in cork *FBFAN002 is €10 off when you spend €25 or more
    *FBFAN003 is 50% off when you spend €50 or more

I just used the 10euro off one in the ballincollig branch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

adrian522 wrote: »

I've sorted things out since, rang up after that situation, set them straight and the pizzas come after about 20 mins now!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any "universal" discount codes lads and lassies? Fancy a Dominos

EI_Flyboy wrote: »
    They tend to take the view that the faulty component here is the customer. Always check the order before you finalise it and then check your email receipt to make sure what you ordered and what you think you ordered are the same. When they get complaints about web orders they tend to be very skeptical.

Well I do usually assume the customer has put in the address incorrectly. It seems to not handle addresses very well at all. The name of an estate could have one character out and it just won't let you proceed. Online codes are sometimes actually a nightmare, you won't believe how many people don't understand they don't work with deals or many other crazy problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Thanks for code CHEESE02

Just got 40% off now ;o) Just order off the regular menu, no deals included.

Now to play the waiting game....

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

onform wrote: »
    I got a flyer with some Ongar only codes, might be worth a shot elsewhere also:

TASTYDP1 - BOGOF for med. or large pizza
    TASTYDP2 - Any pizza for €13.99
    25LESS10 - €10 off order over €25

YEAAAHHH!!! WORKS IN CABRA, D7!!!!!!!

CHEEERS MATE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

EPATHDBQ 35% still works in Limerick when you spend over 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

These are obviously optional for the Franchisee - my store in Greendale NEVER has voucher codes.....miserable swines !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Finally found one that works in finglas store, 50FIFTY2 for 50% off over 30 euro :) May have been posted before im not sure :p

EDIT: Must have finished today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

save50dp - just worked for me with the Carlow store...

Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

kingaaa wrote: »
    These are obviously optional for the Franchisee - my store in Greendale NEVER has voucher codes.....miserable swines !!!

I find some of these do actually work in Greendale too, and 10euroff always works (orders over €25 only).

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Diff06

Any ones work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Almost all man, but depends on the shop man. Some don't take them

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

GOALKICK is still working for 50% off orders over €30, just used it there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

TheNumpty wrote: »
    GOALKICK is still working for 50% off orders over €30, just used it there :)

thanks! dinner sorted :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Loves this thread cheers BIGAL82

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

10OFFSPT - €10 off when you spend €25 or more

Valid until 29th September 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

PROTIP:

Don't eat pizza, it's really really bad for you.

PROTIP II:

When using GOALKICK, add any double up deal on sidebar and you'll get the double deal discount WITH 50% off!!!!!!

So long as you make no more changes/you can't even go back to view the menu or it updates total and removes 50%

14 chickens strips for 3 euro!!!!!!

So my order looks like this

1 x Ben & Jerry's - Caramel Chew Chew (150mL tub) €3.50
    3 x Ben & Jerry's - Cookie Dough (150mL tub) €10.50
    1 x Garlic Pizza Bread €4.00
    1 x Large (10 slices) Create Your Own (Classic Crust) €18.00
    1 x 50% OFF When you spend €30 or more -€24.00
    2 x 7 Chicken Strippers €12.00
    Double Up Discount -€3.00

TOTAL €21.00

CHEESE14 code drop for september - not sure but probably 40% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Made an order last week at like 3.30AM(they open till 5) and they no showed(from dundrum branch). Marked it as delivered on their online system though and sent me a survey the next day. Was raging as I specifically bypassed Tasty Grill on the way home in favour of a Dominos.

Previously when I had a problem they offered me a store credit but that never happened, losing faith in em at this point.

Advertisement