Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 BMTHian.

Is it just me or have Dominos been a bit tight with offers these days? Used to be 2 pizzas, garlic bread and wedges with dough balls for 25, now it's 26 for two large pizzas. Shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

genuinely, everytime we get four star, just say you have the voucher for 16" for a tenner! they'll deliver it and say the delivery driver will take the voucher. But hasnt done once yet. She specifically said it last time and they still didnt take the voucher, poor minimum wage ****er couldnt care less. Gas

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

BMTHian. wrote: »
    Is it just me or have Dominos been a bit tight with offers these days? Used to be 2 pizzas, garlic bread and wedges with dough balls for 25, now it's 26 for two large pizzas. Shame!

yep, and their 35% is crap now, will be avoiding dominos every sunday now until they bring backhigher discounts, and they only give 1 dip now with the chicken dippers :(
    just used a 50% off from pizza hut

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

I like Domino's pizzas but there prices are a joke unless you have a 50% off code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Shame dominos is the only decent place that delivers to D3 area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

We still have that deal on the system (2 mediums + the sides) just not on the menu so will do it, it's called the Big Night-in Deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

pizza max on East Wall road deliver to d3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Does anyone ever buy Dominos at full price?
    I'm guessing the 'full' price is just so the discounts look authentic. They do seem to be getting greedier over here.
    Sales go up, and so do their prices. :mad:

Apache seem to have way better offers, without code. Never used them.

E.G. A large (10 slices) Vegetarian from Dominos is €20, and a large 14-inch Pizza is only €10 from Apache (Both without codes).

Just made the exact same Pizza from both Dominos and Apache.
    I used code PIZZAROI for 35% off with Domino's
    307839.jpg

And I used no code for Apache

307836.jpg

Apache comes to €9.99 and I can add a drink and still get it cheaper than Dominos with a code..

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

DOMAPRIL working in dundrum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

might be a long shot, but im ordering in the next hour
    anyone have any discounts? wouldnt mind a 35% off :) best i can find is 10er of order over 30

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    might be a long shot, but im ordering in the next hour
    anyone have any discounts? wouldnt mind a 35% off :) best i can find is 10er of order over 30

Try DOMAPRIL or PIZZAROI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

highly1111 wrote: »
    Try DOMAPRIL or PIZZAROI

tried them both already but thanks anyway :)
    they seem to have gone very greedy lately with little to no codes given out
    and the codes that are given out arnt worth it :/
    ordered anyway but won't be using again until I see some decent enough codes that take a chunk of their expensive pizzas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Dosen't work with anything already in a deal, which is a bummer as I want to order 5 large Pizzas from Limerick tomorrow. Any codes for Lim that work with deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

This one does from the very first page, I always use it, seems to be the only one that ever works in Limerick for me.

EPATHDBQ gives 35% off an order over 30euro.

Edit: Sorry, just saw that you asked for one that works with deals, this doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Is anyone else having trouble ordering online? I go to order and there's no option of payment :( this makes me a saaad panda

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

Anyone have any codes for the Clondalkin store ? None of the codes seem to work

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

When did they reduce it from 40% off to 35% off ?.

cullow123 wrote: »
    When did they reduce it from 40% off to 35% off ?.

They're taking the Pizz.. :o

Apache, Mizzoni, Pizza Hut and FourStarPizza are all cheaper, even when you use the 50% code.. :mad: (If there still was one.) Browsing online, probably everybody else, too.

I got Apache the other night and preferred it. Will try a few of the others over time. - €22 for a Pizza? €15 with code? Not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Download still working for 50% off over 40 Euro in Drogheda

• Advertisement

PinkFly wrote: »
    Download still working for 50% off over 40 Euro in Drogheda

It's not really 50% off though, is it?

It's just "Reduced to normal price (And still a little bit more expensive)" when you spend over €40.. :(

I'm annoyed I got suckered in by these "Deals" originally..

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Pam_x_Pam

ITSSUDOM two pizzas in price of one

• Registered Users Posts: 36 student18

Any code for dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

Codes for artane and glasnevin
    not sure if work elsewhere

Cheesy50 for 50% off When spend €30 or more

Cheesyx2 for buyone get one free on medium and large pizzas.

Valid until 3rd august

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Any codes for Rathmines?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Allyall wrote: »
    They're taking the Pizz.. :o

Apache, Mizzoni, Pizza Hut and FourStarPizza are all cheaper, even when you use the 50% code.. :mad: (If there still was one.) Browsing online, probably everybody else, too.

I got Apache the other night and preferred it. Will try a few of the others over time. - €22 for a Pizza? €15 with code? Not a chance.

We get it dominos is expensive and you prefer other companies pizza why your browsing a Dominos voucher thread is beyond me.

DOMAPRIL working in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kc252

Codes cabra ... There never seems to be any

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nolankelleher1

ROIPIZZA just worked in Glenageary for me!

Etnies wrote: »
    We get it dominos is expensive and you prefer other companies pizza why your browsing a Dominos voucher thread is beyond me.

That was over a week ago, and I get notifications, not browsing.
    Not really a BA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DeborahKATG

30less10 works in Bray

Advertisement