Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets to Oz

Options
  • 02-09-2012 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

I booked tickets to Oz which are non refundable. Unfortunately I may not be able to use them, I am wondering has anyone been in this situation before. Can you sell them or have I any options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Why don't you read the T&C and tell us what you can and can't do
    if you can change the name on the tickets you can sell them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

Ok I have been told that there is no name change allowed, all I can do is change the dates for an extra €275 per person. My mistake for not checking out the terms and conditions. Thanks for the reply hussey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

When are the flights, Surprised the travel agent isn't at least trying to help you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

Flights are not until November, I know it was a big mistake for me not to check terms and conditions but I just assumed flights like this were flexible enough within a certain time frame.

Advertisement