Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term lease properties in Cavan town that will accept students?

Options
  • 02-09-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I am a student midwife and three of my classmates are beginning a 5/6 week placement in Cavan General Hospital the week starting September 10th. I went up to Cavan today with one of the girls to view a place, turned out to be a total dive absolutely miles from the hospital... the walk home on a dark evening, after a 12 hour shift is about 40 minutes in an unfamiliar town, so naturally enough the girls are reluctant to go for that place. I am finding it impossible to find a short term rental property in the town, does anyone know where I'd start looking? A lot of places are saying "no" when they hear the word "student", but these are 4th year student midwives and general nurses, they're in their final year and are not going to be out on the lash and trashing the place.

Just wondering really if anyone had any ideas where they should look? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭celt262

Here is a number for a man called Enda Crowe who has a property management company 0863200064, he may be able to help.

Or Cavan property management 049 4365489.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Thanks a million celt262, will pass those details on!

Advertisement