Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter is being bullied

Options
  • 01-09-2012 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys I have the same problem my 12 year old daughter is being bullied by our neighbours 13 year old and friends , it kills me to see her so upset but the parents dont care and have the attitude "my little dear wudnt do that " and Im at my wits end . I have caught the group several times taunting my daughter , shes an intelligent , kind , fun child , any advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved post to it's own thread because other thread was 2 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

What are they taunting her about, is it parent influence not letting her being part of the crowd, it is very difficult to fix something like this,

but if you were able to organize some sort of function inviting kids, they could get to interact with your daughter on a different level, she might find new friends and the bullies will feel its not worth the hassle, ( or unfortunately find a new target) but your daughter will get some peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Bullies thrive on intimidation, Honestly ye have to play them at their own game. Their parents are only lying as they must be aware of the bullying streak in their kids. I wish I could give you advise on what to do as I hate bullies.

Advertisement