Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order

Options
  • 02-09-2012 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭

I currently pay my bill by direct debit
    I would like to set up a weekly standing order to minimise the monthly bill
    I can see where to do it on your website
    Can you tell me how to do same ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi soundsham,

You'll need your own Electric Ireland account number and our company bank details to set up a standing order or EFT; the latter are listed on your bill, and on our website in the How To Pay section. For convenience I have pasted them below:

IBAN: IE36 AIBK 9320 8681 9000 87 BIC: AIBKIE2D
    AIB, Dame Street, Dublin 2

Just contact your bank with these details and you'll be good to go. If you have any further questions just give me a shout.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

I received the following after emailing customer services
    Its exactly what i needed

The details required to make payments off your Electric Ireland account online are as follows:

Electric Ireland Sort Code:
    93-20-86

Electric Ireland Bank Account Number:

Please note, you will need to use your Electric Ireland account number as reference.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi soundsham,

Glad to hear you're sorted. The IBAN I quoted above actually contains that information (the digits 9320 8681 9000 87 are the sort code and account number), but I should have been more explicit. :o

If there's anything else we can help with just let us know.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement