Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairyhouse Market

Options
  • 02-09-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Anybody here have any positive or negative experiences trading/buying in Fairyhouse Maket, Ratoath.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Search for fairyhouse in this forum... there was a thread about it before.

I personally gave up going there a long time ago... to me it was a few nice stands and a lot of tat and knock off items.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭gothictwilight

Yeah but they're a bit dated now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I makes me sick looking at the travellers selling blatently stolen second hand tools.

Its a disgrace thats its allowed to go on unchecked.

I've never seen anyone there selling stolen tools and I'm there every week.
    I'm sure that some of the items sold there are dodgy but the vast majority of the stall are grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Hammertime wrote: »
    I makes me sick looking at the travellers selling blatently stolen second hand tools.

Never seen that, there's a northern/ UK hardware shop that sells a lot of it's hire and demo stuff there, there are also travellers selling second hand gear (it's sourced at liquidation auctions) they may have accents but they're legit (well more than they might seem).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

There are no travellers selling stolen tools at Fairyhouse. I've traded there in the past and can tell you the management are extremely picky about who they take on and what they sell.

I think he is getting mixed up with balbriggan.
    Does anybody find the recession has affected Fairyhouse.
    Has anybody traded there either as a carboot or market trader.

I trade there every sunday in the market itself.

Advertisement