Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where abouts in London are you living?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Liveforrugby

Central london for me! Student accomodation!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

FTA69 wrote: »
    Faltering Fullback just off Stroud Green Road is absolutely banging and does a lovely bit of Thai grub. It's owned by young enough lads from Limerick and is a simply beautiful pub with a smoking area that has won awards. It's always packed to the rafters with young Irish and is a grand place to watch a game. There's also the Old Dairy on the top of Stroud Green Road which does great food, a hopping quiz and is generally a grand spot for a drink. There's also a rake of restaurants about and a couple of old-school Irish pubs, the Park Tavern on Tollington Park Rd is one of the better ones.

Made it finally to the Faltering Fullback today for the Spurs game! Great wee spot. Will defo be back in some night for a proper session! Oh and great win for the Spurs!! COYS ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

frag420 wrote: »
    Made it finally to the Faltering Fullback today for the Spurs game! Great wee spot. Will defo be back in some night for a proper session! Oh and great win for the Spurs!! COYS ha ha

Ha snap, I was at the bar sinking ale while watching the game. Great spot alright, the smoking area and the grub is grand too.

('Mon the Spurs!)

FTA69 wrote: »
    Ha snap, I was at the bar sinking ale while watching the game. Great spot alright, the smoking area and the grub is grand too.

('Mon the Spurs!)

I was the tall sunburned guy at the end of the bar close to the tv that jumped up with shock and punched the air when defoe put it in!! Good few Spurs fans there too. See you in there for the next game perhaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

East
    Wow more Spurs fans... Didn't realise we had a few on here! I'm a massive fan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

East
    Another Spurs fan checking in here!

We nearly have enough to start our own Boards.ie Irish in London Spurs Supporters Club :P

Have been to 3 home games since I arrived in February ... 2 draws and a loss. Then I decided to skip the Man City game....typical... I think I'm a jinx on them when I'm at the Lane!

East
    yeah we should do a meet up... maybe for the Chelsea game

Im hoping to get a ticket to the Sunderland game, fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

West
    Yeah for the Faltering Fullback! Was there just once but keep meaning to head back, really nice place.
    Boyfriend is an Nottingham Forest fan, long shot but if there's any on here give us a shout!

Anyone going in on sat to watch the Spurs/wigan game?

frAg

• Advertisement

East
    frag420 wrote: »
    Anyone going in on sat to watch the Spurs/wigan game?

frAg

I would have been up for it but I'm away this weekend. Helpwanted01 said in the other thread that he was up for a game!

Advertisement