Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good Kerry based psychics?

Options
  • 03-09-2012 12:48am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone know of any good psychics/clairvoyants based in Kerry?

I really want to go to one, its been a few years now since I was at anyone and the last I went to was just ok (wasn't a local one).

If anyone knows of any & feedback of them, let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

I really want to go to one, its been a few years now since I was at anyone and the last I went to was just ok (wasn't a local one).

All I know is that, according to this thread from last year, there's a reader named Jackie in Ardfert, which is located about 9km/12 minutes' drive from Tralee town.

I have no idea whether or not she's any good but, if you want to know more, I suggest you PM that poster ('firiesclose').

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

great, thanks so much!
    I don't live far from Ardfert, so that's very handy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

how did you get on with jackie the psychic in ardfert? :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

how did you get on with jackie the psychic in ardfert? :)

haven't been, can't afford it at the moment!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 homan34

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

If you want to take the clairvoyant readings you can contact to the very good psychic reader called Meryem (Meryem.com/) hope you will find your solutions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Santy2014liby

Do you have her phone number?

Advertisement