Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike+ Sports gps Watch

Options
  • 03-09-2012 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Anyone using this type of watch, How,s it working out for you,

Hoping to purchase one soon,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

i have one about 3 months now.Very happy with it .The shoe pod thing is wildly inaccurate though so dont count any pb while running indoors.
    Gps is spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

I have the fuel band alright said id start off small and see how that goes, Where did you buy your watch,

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

the edge sports in cork.

i had the sportsband as well.I was running about a year and thrilled to be doing 5k @ 18:20 according to the sportsband.Then i got the gps watch and ran my first 5k with that @ 20:42.I was gutted.
    Now after alot of training i ran 19:21 last week.

The watch is great.Its correct within 2 - 3 secs of the race clock of 4 races i did this year,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Think ill stick with the s band if it has me running faster and longer,:D

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I've had the Nike watch since it's release. It had some teething problems in the beginning, but after a few firmware updates, it works wonderfully.

These days it comes in different colours, and all the previous issues have been dealt with.

It's quick to sync, fairly spot on accuracy wise, has more features than I need, and it looks cool.

I'd totally recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Got my Sportswatch through the Nike website there in November. Great little piece of kit, although I did notice it a little off when doing a run on a treadmill, it's stellar when the GPS is on. :)

Anyone looking to add people on their Nike profile? I've a shameful ONE friend!

I'm Neptune91 if anyone is interested!

Advertisement