Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android transfer question

• 03-09-2012 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

I am coming from an iPhone 3GS and am just on the verge of getting a Samsung Galaxy S3...they look fantastic. I'm completely new to android and all that good stuff but am open to change

What is the software that you install on your PC to transfer music/film/contacts etc for this phone? Or is such software needed for Android because of its drag and drop functionality?

Of there is software you need, I presume it works fine on a Mac also?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭leche solara

You don't really need any software to transfer. Your phone should be recognised as a drive. You should get the airdroid app though as its cool rather than essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 trewy

You can use an android device manager, I often use it to manage android phone data on computer, and transfer or backup phone data to pc, personally recommend MobiKin Assistant for Android.

Advertisement