Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen green bins collection day for Cabra Park

Options
  • 03-09-2012 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

hi there!!! Does anybody know what dates are collection days of oxigen green bins for Cabra Park???? I just moved into ground floor apartment, all the bins are in front of my window and as I see, nobody in there cares about it, so it seems to be my responsibility... I've tried to check collection dates in calendar online, but there is no specific date for it...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sandra0701

sandra0701 wrote: »
    hi there!!! Does anybody know what dates are collection days of oxigen green bins for Cabra Park???? I just moved into ground floor apartment, all the bins are in front of my window and as I see, nobody in there cares about it, so it seems to be my responsibility... I've tried to check collection dates in calendar online, but there is no specific date for it...thanks
    Cabra Park in Dublin:)))

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is the forum for the north county so nobody here will know. You need to ask in the Dublin 15 forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from DCN.

tHB

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

To the best of my knowledge, Cabra Park is in Phibsborough so not a D15 thread either. Moving to Dublin City - best of luck OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sandra0701

Sorry guys, I was sure that Phibsboro is north side:)))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Give them a call on 1890 943130 (automated, so you might have to push a few buttons to speak to an actual person).

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement