Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Confusion

Options
  • 03-09-2012 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey Folks,
    I just received my 2nd bill from Eircom for 8mb broadband bundle,and im mighty confused.
    Its the 45euro pm package (for first 6 months) So perhaps me being an idiot assumed that the price on the site ie 45 would be the final price (ie other charges were waived ie connection etc) that we would pay (including vat) but the bill is actually 63.59 euros. So its alot higher than expected.
    I can pm my account number,if someone can help me?

Thanks,
    Pat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

MackPaddy wrote: »
    Hey Folks,
    I just received my 2nd bill from Eircom for 8mb broadband bundle,and im mighty confused.
    Its the 45euro pm package (for first 6 months) So perhaps me being an idiot assumed that the price on the site ie 45 would be the final price (ie other charges were waived ie connection etc) that we would pay (including vat) but the bill is actually 63.59 euros. So its alot higher than expected.
    I can pm my account number,if someone can help me?

Thanks,
    Pat.

Hi Pat,

Just to confirm I was dealing with you on twitter earlier. If you would like to PM me with a mobile contact number and best time to give tomorrow to go through your bill?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement