If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 CLEARANCE ITEMS - MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd

Options
  • 03-09-2012 11:01am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm going to post 10 or so Boardie open Box specials here in within the next hour.. (mainly speakers and a few TV's ) keep the eyes peeled..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

would be interested in tvs. If I can afford them will be for another thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 7 silverdisk

Hurry up, I have to go out, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

refresh button on my computer is getting worn out...

jameshayes wrote: »
    refresh button on my computer is getting worn out...

2acbd484492c894ab1180e33cc78b97b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

It's only a little list but it's coming now...

;)

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

OK guys - I found a few more odds and ends around the office which I'd like to clear pre-stocktake and as ever they are all at really low prices.

If you would like to grab one please just post here in the first instance with the item number and product name and if you could send us a PM or a mail with your contact details one of our guys will give you a call to arrange delivery.

We will do delivery on any of these items countrywide for just £9.95 / €9.99

Thanks for looking in and as ever drop me a line if we can assist in any way,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

1. MONITOR AUDIO AS10 AIRSTREAM WIFI DAB/FM RADIO WHITE - Brand new boxed

I have 2 of these myself and it's one of my fave pieces of kit - I'm listening to one as we speak and it both looks and sounds brilliant!

Were originally £229.95 / £169.95 Now £89.95

airstream-10.large.jpg

2. MONITOR AUDIO AS10 AIRSTREAM WIFI DAB/FM RADIO WHITE - Brand new boxed

Were originally £229.95 / £169.95 Now £89.95

3. MONITOR AUDIO BX LCR CENTRE Black - AV Centre speaker - boxed as new.
    Three C-Cam drivers really mean that this AV Centre is head and shoulders above most other manufacturers entry to mid range Centres - grab one at a crazy price!

bx-centre.large.jpg
    Were originally £149.95 Now £69.95

4. MONITOR AUDIO BX2 Bookshelf speaker Walnut & again boxed as new.

What Hi-Fi 5 star reviewed and award winners ion the 'up to £350 speaker category' these are our most popular Bookshelf speakers and are really great powerhouses in a compact cabinet.

Were originally £249.95 Now £149.95

5. MONITOR AUDIO RX1 - Bookshelf speakers Walnut veneer / Damaged cabinet - The RX1 are the first of the silver series and again they are What Hi-Fi 5 star award winners - a huge step up from the BX series they are manufactured in real wood and they deliver a weighty bass with a completely accurate treble.

These particular units took a tumble off our shelves and one of the cabinets is marked - however drivers that are damaged will be replaced with brand new units so you can guarantee that they will sound 110% (you are saving £230!!!)

Were originally £399.95 Now £169.95

6. MONITOR AUDIO VECTOR V20 AV CENTRE, Black, Boxed in good condition.

v20.large.jpg

Were originally £119.95 Now £39.95

7. MORDAUNT SHORT MS404 GENIE AV CENTRE Speaker - Silver & Boxed

genie-404-1331570812.jpg
    Please note offer product is silver!
    Were originally £119.95 Now £39.95

8. PIONEER LX01 DVD SYSTEM - Ok where do I start - this is a DVD player with tuner and Av receiver and 5.1 speaker pack all finished in luxury black Lacquer - it also has a DVD/CD recorder with 250GB recorder built in but please note that it's not saorview compliant.

these have been in our stock room for eons and if they don't sell at this bonkers price - they will end up in the McDonald homestead :o as I will buy them myself! LESS THAN 25% of tehe original price and cheaper than a Denon DM39!! Bonkers!

lx01__1_2_detailpage.jpg

Were originally £799.95 Now £189.95

9. PIONEER LX01 DVD SYSTEM - Ok where do I start - this is a DVD player with tuner and Av receiver and 5.1 speaker pack all finished in luxury black Lacquer - it also has a DVD/CD recorder with 250GB recorder built in but please note that it's not saorview compliant.

these have been in our stock room for eons and if they don't sell at this bonkers price - they will end up in the McDonald homestead :o as I will buy them myself! LESS THAN 25% of tehe original price and cheaper than a Denon DM39!! Bonkers!

lx01__1_2_detailpage.jpg

Were originally £799.95 Now £189.95

10. SAMSUNG UE32es5500 32" LED / Smart TV - Boxed as new complete with full 12 month warranty

Were originally £399.95 Now £349.95

11. TOSHIBA 22DL833 LED TV with built in DVD - Boxed as new - bought by Customer and brough back within hours as it cannot be wall mounted! So completely as new. (Please note not Saorview certified)
    showimage.php?image=308898.jpg&max_width=250&max_height=200
    Were originally £249.95 Now £119.95

12. Philips DCM3020 Micro Music system with iPhone / iPod dock - Boxed as new - CD / USB input / Radio

DCM3020_05-IMS-global?wid=225&hei=225&$jpglarge$

Were originally £149.95 Now £89.95

13. YAMAHA RX-V365 HDMI AV Receiver Black - Open box complete with remote & Manual
    17013_12001_1.jpg
    Were originally £199.95 Now £79.95

14. MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 225 AV CENTER SPEAKER - White Boxed as new
    Stunning looking and unused in luxury Piano Lacquer white gloss
    Were originally £169.95 Now £69.95

15. Tangent Audio E4 Speakers - White - Compact bookshelf speakers in white Lacquer finish, Boxed as new but no wall brackets
    Tangent_Evo_E4_4ab5ef70dd8e1.jpg
    (Don't worry they are in shiny white!)
    Were originally £79.95 Now £49.95/ pair

16. Philips MC127 Micro CD system - Boxed as new and for some reason it's found it's way into my office :confused:
    21r0Q9G6ewL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Were originally £59.95 Now £29.95

17. Philips NP3700 - Streamium Music Player - New Boxed -Killer music streaming product, Mains or battery powered / Internet radio / Iphone remote app / Stream music from your PC or MAC /
    94%7C000021861%7C5999_orh348w620_325904-RB-00-FB-EPS-1000.jpg

Were originally £199.95 Now £99.95

18. PHILIPS HR1615 - Hand food Blender - Again somehow this brand new boxed product has made it into my office so it has to go! 650Watt, 16 speed, double action blade complete with accessories.

Was originally £39.95 Now £24.95

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

John, anything that I can use in a bedroom along with a tv (speaker wise) something simple and preferably cheap... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

I'll take No. 12 Micro sys please.

jameshayes wrote: »
    John, anything that I can use in a bedroom along with a tv (speaker wise) something simple and preferably cheap... ?

James do you mean something like a compact soundbar??

Something like this: http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yas101/yama-yas101

showimage.php?image=309028.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

• Advertisement

Hi John,

How good is the surround sound out of the LX01 compared to todays systems, (right now i'm looking at a denon 1912 & Boston Soundwave 5.1xs set up, have you any ex-display, open box of either) if you have a HD input going into the dvd player/amp can you just record it. For example i've a logitech revue can I record anything i'm steaming through it such as a youtube clip or netflix onto the built in hard drive.
    This is really after confusing me:confused:, under budget and might do everything I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Don't suppose there's as AirStream in Black......colour co-ordination and all that......

Don't suppose there's as AirStream in Black......colour co-ordination and all that......

I could swap my office based black one for a white one I guess ( I actually prefer it in white TBH)

Keep me posted if you would like a John Mc ' pre tuned' model..

ATVB,

J
    (How's the back?)

Hi John,

How good is the surround sound out of the LX01 compared to todays systems, (right now i'm looking at a denon 1912 & Boston Soundwave 5.1xs set up, have you any ex-display, open box of either) if you have a HD input going into the dvd player/amp can you just record it. For example i've a logitech revue can I record anything i'm steaming through it such as a youtube clip or netflix onto the built in hard drive.
    This is really after confusing me:confused:, under budget and might do everything I need.

The Pioneer unit is a really high quality piece of kit but to be fair it's not as expensive as the Denon 1912 / Boston kit and it does lots more so it's not fair to compare the two - if you can get a 1912 / XS5.1 under £200 I'd grab them with both hands!

I'm not familiar with the Revue but I'd guess that you wont be able to record from it into the LX-01..

Sorry that I cannot be more helpful - I am happy to sell it to you on a 14 day sale or return basis if you want to try it??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I can hardly leave it there at that money John, but you already knew that : )

PM on somewhere to call and pay thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dod78

John

Could i get the Philips NP3700 number 17

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭patspost

Hi John,

Would be interested in no 1 or 2, the monitor audio as10 please.
    The black option sounds good if available from your desk ( a bit cheeky).
    Please include cost of shipping down south.

tks
    Patspost

patspost wrote: »
    Hi John,

Would be interested in no 1 or 2, the monitor audio as10 please.
    The black option sounds good if available from your desk ( a bit cheeky).
    Please include cost of shipping down south.

tks
    Patspost

Thanks Pat,

Done - I'll grab the white one and you can have my black one (it's perfect)...

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Any chance of an extra special boardie deal on 3 & 4?.....

PCDub wrote: »
    Any chance of an extra special boardie deal on 3 & 4?.....

PC,
    thats seriously as low as I can go - but if you want to take both items I'll do free shipping??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm interested in the RX1's but could you expand on 'cabinets is marked' ?
    Maybe PM my a pic. If it's not too damaged Any chance of holding them for me until the 19th ? I get paid then and WILL take them.

I'm interested in the RX1's but could you expand on 'cabinets is marked' ?
    Maybe PM my a pic. If it's not too damaged Any chance of holding them for me until the 19th ? I get paid then and WILL take them.

No problem MP,

most of the damage is to the rear and side and it's not too heavy - I'll get some graphic pics and post asap,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Hi John,
    May I take No. 4?
    4. MONITOR AUDIO BX2 Bookshelf speaker Walnut & again boxed as new. Now £149.95 .

Would love an extra special on a GS10 walnut pair & a Pioneer BDP-LX55 player.
    Regards, Pepsie

• Registered Users Posts: 30 davr

Hi John,
    Will take an airstream in white or black - colour doesnt matter to me.

Thanks
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭FunGoose

Hi John,

I would be interested in the 13. YAMAHA RX-V365.
    Is it still available?

Gus

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stocking

3. MONITOR AUDIO BX LCR CENTRE Black - AV Centre speaker - boxed as new.
    I'm interested to get this one. How much in Euro it'll cost me excl. delivery ?
    thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Pepsie wrote: »
    Hi John,
    May I take No. 4?
    4. MONITOR AUDIO BX2 Bookshelf speaker Walnut & again boxed as new. Now £149.95 .

Would love an extra special on a GS10 walnut pair & a Pioneer BDP-LX55 player.
    Regards, Pepsie

Hi Pepsie,

Will give you a shout shortly in regards to the BX2s :)

Chris

davr wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Will take an airstream in white or black - colour doesnt matter to me.

Thanks
    Dave

Hi Dave,

Nice choice :) If you'd like to PM me a contact number we'll give you a shout for payment/delivery details. Or if you want you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 71.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Ah...what happened there...?!!

Am I too late for a black airstream? Still not 100% sure if it's for me (if I take anything else into the house I will be killed)....but would like to have the option!

• Advertisement

FunGoose wrote: »
    Hi John,

I would be interested in the 13. YAMAHA RX-V365.
    Is it still available?

Gus

Hi Goose,

Yup still available :)

If you'd like to PM me a contact number I can give you a shout to get the ball rolling. Our you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 71.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.