If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 CLEARANCE ITEMS - MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

stocking wrote: »
    I'm interested to get this one. How much in Euro it'll cost me excl. delivery ?
    thanks

Hi Stocking,

The Euro price excluding delivery is €93.26.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Can you please post those pics of the MONITOR AUDIO RX1's just like a quick look before I confirm to take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stocking

Hi Stocking,

The Euro price excluding delivery is €93.26.

Chris

Ok, I'm still interested, just waiting on somebody to confirm finances.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭FunGoose

Hi Goose,

Yup still available :)

If you'd like to PM me a contact number I can give you a shout to get the ball rolling. Our you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 71.

Chris

I received the YAMAHA RX-V365 yesterday evening. That was quick -great service!
    Fair play for making such an effort. Very impressive.

Thanks Chris & John,

Goose

Edit: Gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

If No.3 is still there i'll take it.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Can you please post those pics of the MONITOR AUDIO RX1's just like a quick look before I confirm to take them.

Pictures of RX1 - Here they come..

I'm happy to do them on a sale or return basis and I have already ordered a brand new tweeter for them as we are not 1000% on the existing tweeter after Ciaráns high volume testing workout :D

Keep me posted,

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ah...what happened there...?!!

Am I too late for a black airstream? Still not 100% sure if it's for me (if I take anything else into the house I will be killed)....but would like to have the option!

..you of all people should know better!

I've now got a shiny white one singing away on my desk and there's a slinky black one on it's way to Galway..

(..Not like you BSK, you're slipping!)

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stocking

I'm taking number 3. Couldn't get through on the phone properly. my phone number has been taken, just waiting on a call back to arrange payment/delivery etc.

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

..you of all people should know better!

I've now got a shiny white one singing away on my desk and there's a slinky black one on it's way to Galway..

(..Not like you BSK, you're slipping!)

ATVB,

John Mc

It's been one of those weeks John, one of THOSE weeks............:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm happy to do them on a sale or return basis and I have already ordered a brand new tweeter for them as we are not 1000% on the existing tweeter after Ciaráns high volume testing workout :D

Keep me posted,

John mc

Cool thanks for the photos there does seem to be alot of cosmetic damage alright.. Is that your best Price ? :p PM me please with total 'Special One time' offer price shipped to Galway. Many thanks

Keep me posted,

John mc

Cool thanks for the photos there does seem to be alot of cosmetic damage alright.. Is that your best Price ? :p PM me please with total 'Special One time' offer price shipped to Galway. Many thanks
    Muppet,

Honestly the photos make them look far worse than they are in the flesh!

I can't drop the price any lower but I'm happy to do them on a 14 day sale or return basis - if our don't love `em - don't keen them!

Keep me posted,

Avb

John mc

Muppet,

Honestly the photos make them look far worse than they are in the flesh!

I can't drop the price any lower but I'm happy to do them on a 14 day sale or return basis - if our don't love `em - don't keen them!

Keep me posted,

Avb

John mc

With Free Delivery ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

7. MORDAUNT SHORT MS404 GENIE AV CENTRE Speaker - Silver & Boxed
    Cheers lads!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

gman2k wrote: »
    7. MORDAUNT SHORT MS404 GENIE AV CENTRE Speaker - Silver & Boxed
    Cheers lads!

Hi G,

I know you've shopped here before but I'm having difficulties finding you on our system :\

Drop me a PM with your number and I'll give ya a shout and sort payment etc.

Off to Specsavers now.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Drop me a PM with your number...

Chris

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Hey Guys,

Is the TOSHIBA 22DL833 still available? What's the Euro price delivered to me (you should have my work address on file)
    Thanks,
    T.

Hey Guys,

Is the TOSHIBA 22DL833 still available? What's the Euro price delivered to me (you should have my work address on file)
    Thanks,
    T.

BMM,

Thanks for the post and yep we still have that 22BL833 and it really is a new TV!

I'll clear it at €149.99 with €9.99 delivery,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

With Free Delivery ? ;)

Muppet,
    apologies for the delay - honest that's already way, way, way below cost - but if you don't like them I'll happily pay the return postage...

Keep me posted as I have another Boardie also after them..

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Muppet,
    apologies for the delay - honest that's already way, way, way below cost - but if you don't like them I'll happily pay the return postage...

Keep me posted as I have another Boardie also after them..

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Cool :) Thanks can you PM me the total price so in Euros delivered to Galway ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 brianbaru

what size is the TV screen? it just says TV.

Cool :) Thanks can you PM me the total price so in Euros delivered to Galway ?

MP,

€222 delivered with a brand new tweeter delivered alongside them (just in case)..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

brianbaru wrote: »
    what size is the TV screen? it just says TV.

Brian..

Which TV are you enquiring about??

Keep me posted and we will do our best to get back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

BMM,

Thanks for the post and yep we still have that 22BL833 and it really is a new TV!

I'll clear it at €149.99 with €9.99 delivery,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John!
    Just PM'd you.

MP,

€222 delivered with a brand new tweeter delivered alongside them (just in case)..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Sounds Good John,
    I'll PM you this evening.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nedsgarden

John and gang

Any of the airstreams left ?

tks

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

nedsgarden wrote: »
    John and gang

Any of the airstreams left ?

tks

+1 on this, also interested....and I'll move quicker this time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ik

Hi John,Can I have RX1 if still available.
    Regards
    IK

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ik

If RX1 gone please let me know BX2 euro price posted to Dublin.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

John,

#16, the Philips MC127, you couldn't give a link to it's specs by any chance?

Mainly wondering whether it can be used as an alarm clock and if it has a remote (could live without that though).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.