If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 CLEARANCE ITEMS - MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Cryophoenix

Hi,

I would be interested in a
    #8 or #9 : PIONEER LX01 DVD SYSTEM
    if we can agree on a 200€ price ;)

Keep me in touch ! (PM Sent)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    John,

#16, the Philips MC127, you couldn't give a link to it's specs by any chance?

Mainly wondering whether it can be used as an alarm clock and if it has a remote (could live without that though).

WN,

apologies for the delay getting back to you :o

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/m/mc127_12/mc127_12_pss_aen.pdf

Thats the specs for the MC127 - it does have a remote no problem but it's not really a clock radio - as it does not have a dedicated alarm function.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I would be interested in a
    #8 or #9 : PIONEER LX01 DVD SYSTEM
    if we can agree on a 200€ price ;)

Keep me in touch ! (PM Sent)

Cryo,

I've only one left from display now and I'll do it at €220 - as per my original post if it doesnt sell at that - I'll pay that myself and take it to Chez McDonald...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

@RS - Thanks the Mordaunt Short centre 404, received yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ik

Hi John,still waiting for response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 bobbleheadray

Cryo,

I've only one left from display now and I'll do it at €220 - as per my original post if it doesnt sell at that - I'll pay that myself and take it to Chez McDonald...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John, is this gone? or a Sony BDV L600 will do me if you have one. thanks.

Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ray.

Unfortunately that Pioneer system was sold and the Sony system that you mentioned is currently out of stock in the warehouse.

Were there any other models that were of interest ?

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Ray.

Unfortunately that Pioneer system was sold and the Sony system that you mentioned is currently out of stock in the warehouse.

Were there any other models that were of interest ?

Many thanks

Dave

Thanks Dave for getting back. Would you have sony bdv-ef200?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Thanks Dave for getting back. Would you have sony bdv-ef200?

Scrub that !

I'm blind.

We do have an LX01 system left.

We had 2 and sold 1, I just couldn't see it on the system.

Let me know if you fancy this one !

Cheers

Dave

Scrub that !

I'm blind.

We do have an LX01 system left.

We had 2 and sold 1, I just couldn't see it on the system.

Let me know if you fancy this one !

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

Apologies for not getting back on this as I was away. Anyway, I would have loved to get this one but the misus just had enough of wires running around. 2.1 is what she wants, I can't argue with the boss, so if you can get me one of this http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/sony/bdv-l600/sony-bdvl600 I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Ray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

WN,

apologies for the delay getting back to you :o

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/m/mc127_12/mc127_12_pss_aen.pdf

Thats the specs for the MC127 - it does have a remote no problem but it's not really a clock radio - as it does not have a dedicated alarm function.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Meant to get back to you on this.

Cheers for the reply, but I'm gonna have to pass unfortunately (as much as I hate to pass up a price like that!). Just not what I need at the moment and space on my shelves is limited enough. :pac:

Thanks anyway. :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dave,

Apologies for not getting back on this as I was away. Anyway, I would have loved to get this one but the misus just had enough of wires running around. 2.1 is what she wants, I can't argue with the boss, so if you can get me one of this http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/sony/bdv-l600/sony-bdvl600 I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Ray

Hi Bobble,

Unfortunately the Sony is 'Last Few to Clear' We don't have any here, and our warehouse is also completely out.

Could check out the Onkyo HTX 22HDX. This is a great 2.1 system. Has 4 HDMI inputs and 1 out. The only thing is you would need to add a blu-ray player to this.

The price on the Onkyo is £229.94.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.