Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you lodge money into AIB account

Options
  • 03-09-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Im only new to this and just received my bank card. Would anyone care to tell me the steps to lodge money into my account????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

lady365 wrote: »
    Im only new to this and just received my bank card. Would anyone care to tell me the steps to lodge money into my account????

Go to your nearest Branch (or Post Office) with the card and hand over the money ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Go to your nearest Branch (or Post Office) with the card and hand over the money ...

....tellling them you wish to make a lodgement they will enter your card into there computer and ask you to key in your pin number to the number pads on the counter top. You will be given a receipt of the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Huggles wrote: »
    ....tellling them you wish to make a lodgement they will enter your card into there computer and ask you to key in your pin number to the number pads on the counter top. You will be given a receipt of the transaction.
    In some branches they have a machine for lodging cash and cheques.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Worztron

Can I lodge money in any AIB bank branch?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Worztron wrote: »
    Can I lodge money in any AIB bank branch?

Yes, if you have an AIB account, and known the account code and which branch it is in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement