Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have i got the right game????

• 03-09-2012 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

im remember playing an old football game where each team had a special skill.. one had power shot , one had banana shot one had super dribble...
    is this game tecmo world cup 98??? and if not what game is it do you know..
    thanks in advance lads

tried playing tecmo 98 on my mame but graphics are al over the place and so is the speed its like its on acid:eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I think its Nintendo world cup, you could do mad power shots in that? Thats on the NES though, i dunno if it was out in arcade format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

keithgeo wrote: »
    I think its Nintendo world cup, you could do mad power shots in that? Thats on the NES though, i dunno if it was out in arcade format.

no the one i played was def on arcade i used to play it in a little chipper dwn the road from me about 18 years ago..

when u took a power shot the keeper wud catch it but it wud knock him into the goal:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

no the one i played was def on arcade i used to play it in a little chipper dwn the road from me about 18 years ago..

when u took a power shot the keeper wud catch it but it wud knock him into the goal:D

ah i can picture it alright he would slide backwards with it in his hands?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Is it Boulder Dash?

If not then no you do not have the right game;):D

ah i can picture it alright he would slide backwards with it in his hands?

yeah thats the one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭geotrig

has to be this if its arcade game related there was 2other versions of it .bananna shots hyper shots etc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOCZvKEH-U0

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 12 Chachi

It could be one of the Super Sidekicks for NEOGEO

geotrig wrote: »
    has to be this if its arcade game related there was 2other versions of it .bananna shots hyper shots etc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOCZvKEH-U0

We have a winner ding ding ding !!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Is that the one where the players are all square blocky fu*kers, looking a bit like Tevez?
    Use to love that game if so and had totally forgotten about it until now.

Advertisement