Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an iphone app for boards?

Options
  • 03-09-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

have looked around app store, doesn't seem to be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,067 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Moved from greystones and charlesland to help desk

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Not currently, no. There were plans for an iOS app, but they were shelved for the foreseeable future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

If you log onto boards on Safari, you can bookmark the page once logged in to your boards account and add the bookmark to the home screen which is basically the same as an app really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Not really, whilst the touch site is great and designed specifically for smart phones, there's just so much more you can do with a native iOS/Android app. When we do launch an iOS app we won't be making the same mistake as facebook did.

Advertisement