Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kettlebell Classes

Options
  • 03-09-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i'd find kettlebell classes mid week in the city centre? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭greeneyedspirit

a quick google would yield results fairly easily :)

I've been to these guys' classes: http://www.tribeskettlebellclub.ie/ great fun altogether :D so I'd recommend them, purely on experience. Classes are Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays at 6 and 7 PM I think, pay as you go.

edited to add: they're in Bohermore, next to the petrol station there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

The ardilaun leisure club have just started these.... Saw a poster up there yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Purefit is in Terryland House

www.purefit.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

a quick google would yield results fairly easily :)

I've been to these guys' classes: http://www.tribeskettlebellclub.ie/ great fun altogether :D so I'd recommend them, purely on experience. Classes are Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays at 6 and 7 PM I think, pay as you go.

edited to add: they're in Bohermore, next to the petrol station there.

My wife goes there, hightly recommends it.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭thedesigntribe

Another vote for http://www.tribeskettlebellclub.ie/ I've been going for 8 months - no better way to get fit or lose a layer of insulation :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

I have used kbfit.ie in Salthill since April. Really good guy top get your technique perfect. Also kingfisher in NUIG has about 5/6 classes a week nowbut classes are packed and definitely would not go as a beginner

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Greasley123

I have done the kettlebells in NRG bohermore and find them great

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

I would recommend kettlebell fitness club galway. its on the old ballybane road, so its not city centre as such. but a good club does trx also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

I know a girl who goes to the Tribes kettlebell club, I've never been myself (bit out of my way!) but she says she's enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

did you get sorted for a class?
    I go to Galway Kettlebells which is run by Sarah Smith. She's brilliant.
    I highly recommend her classes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭deisedude

I'd recommend Tribes too. Pat and Shane are very nice. Have to drag myself off the couch and get back to it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gainne

<Moderator:
    Please don't use your first posts to promote a business.
    Content removed.>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

i pass by tribes or galwaykettlebells alot, never see lights on anymore, is it still open?
    wouldnt mind giving it a go.

Advertisement