Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail hot food

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,197 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

For something that makes "no odds" to you, it rattles you enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

'the greens just want the road network for those who really have to use it, and they have to get cars out of the cities as they are smogging up the place and holding them back.'

The Road Network is for all vehicles and must be utilized fully to maximum capacity… for all vehicles. WE DO NOT have to get the cars out of cities. It needs to be fully integrated for all vehicles and YES that includes Private cars. Plus there's no smog!! what are u on about???!!!!???

'.. i look forward to the day that the only vehicles i see are busses and trams.'

I take it you don't drive and haven't even factored in that we also need large Trucks for goods deliveries so the economy can function.

Post edited by Corben Dallas on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭trellheim

IE do not do their own catering, its outsourced and charges fixed costs that dont wash their face NTA should be funding catering but choose not to post covid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

100% Trains are way cheaper now than 20+ years ago, even excluding inflation, just straight up number to number, my train ticket is cheaper as an adult compared to the student fare I got back then. If you include inflation it is substantially cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

no just having a discussion on a discussion forum.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

the road network is utilised to full capacity, beyond it in fact on the motor way network and in the cities.
    yes, i'm afraid we do have to get private cars out of the cities as they are taking up substantial space and it is beyond unsustainable to cater to them in any way at this stage.
    i do drive but not being able to drive in the city and be held up in traffic is not a big deal, quite frankly it's a **** experience.
    trucks can have set times for deliveries at early morning or late at night.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Advertisement