Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meter number

Options
  • 03-09-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if its possible to get a meter number from yourselves rather than waiting for one of your meter reading staff to access the meter?

The meter in my new house is behind a locked gate attached to the adjoining shop, shopowner will only allow offical electric ireland staff access and ive been told that could take 3 weeks to get the number

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi psycho-hope,

If you send me the information you do have by PM I should be able to get you the meter number without a problem.
    shopowner will only allow offical electric ireland staff access

Just as a general note - ESB Networks read electricity meters on behalf of all electricity suppliers, and Bord Gáis Networks do the same for gas.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

just sent you a message there now David
    thanks

Advertisement