Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Up's Athlone

Options
  • 03-09-2012 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am a new to Westmeath in the past couple of weeks. :) Looking to make new friends and do some fun activities.

Anyone looking for similar? Maybe just a coffee etc to start and then look into organising nights out/fun stuff to do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hmm.. no replies...:(

Anyone know where to do a morning course or get involved in a club that's not centered around sport? I have been googling this for a while and I just keep getting the odd evening course.

I would just love the opportunity to meet new people via meet up's or take a class to spice my week up a bit.

If someone could reply, i'd really appreciate it. I'm new to Westmeath and finding it a bit isolating. Thank you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Well if noone else is going to help here. I know as much about Westmeath as I do about any other part of Ireland. Living here 4 years now and know very few, but this should be able to help you. :)

http://www.qualifax.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=15

Should be able to find something with that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

"Hobby" type evening classes just started last week at AIT, an idea perhaps?

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement