Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life in Trinity?

• 03-09-2012 2:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

I am a dark soul. My Trinity life is seen from behind my dark glasses or from within the darkest confines of a fog of drugs and alcohol. My sexuality has ceased to exist, I merely shake my eggy pole into anything that offers itself, and the offers come daily. I am living in the darkest decadence of the last days of Rome. I'm a dark dude brehs. A tortured genius who tries to blunt the edge of the world with a haze of drugs, sex and alcohol. I am a vampire.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Ok, seriously. This forum has gone fucking weird over the last while.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Dark Dude

Jammyc wrote: »
    Ok, seriously. This forum has gone fucking weird over the last while.

There're quite a few dark dudes strutting around in Trinity, overcoats blowing in the wind, face darkened by glasses and the brim of their fedora. Their minds are on the great ontological questions, their hands on drugs and flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tcddentistry

Dark Dude wrote: »
    I am a dark soul. My Trinity life is seen from behind my dark glasses or from within the darkest confines of a fog of drugs and alcohol. My sexuality has ceased to exist, I merely shake my eggy pole into anything that offers itself, and the offers come daily. I am living in the darkest decadence of the last days of Rome. I'm a dark dude brehs. A tortured genius who tries to blunt the edge of the world with a haze of drugs, sex and alcohol. I am a vampire.

Amen to that brother

Amen to that brother

I'm just such a dark fucker, intelligent lad who ended up in darkness.

I'm a dark dude, what societies cater to me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Ones that operate mostly at night?

Ones that operate mostly at night?

Night is more or less my day, so I suppose you mean one that operates mostly during the day for me, which is night for you. And yes, that would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Old Person

you'd fit right in at the african society. they're starving for new members. hiyoooo

Old Person wrote: »
    you'd fit right in at the african society. they're starving for new members. hiyoooo

I mean internal darkness. My skin is white, it's my soul that's as dark as fuck...

I mean internal darkness. My skin is white, it's my soul that's as dark as fuck...

as dark as fúck eh? God damn you mad bastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Obviously not dark and mysterious enough. Otherwise you would have known about Trinity's secret society for dark and mysterious people. Their activities mainly include

Obviously not dark and mysterious enough. Otherwise you would have known about Trinity's secret society for dark and mysterious people. Their activities mainly include

Pure respect for amassing 9000 posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I'm sooooooo glad I didn't apply to Trinity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm sooooooo glad I didn't apply to Trinity.

Because its forum on boards attracts trolls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Namlub wrote: »
    Because its forum on boards attracts trolls?

Precisely that Namlub, precisely that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

OP banned, and thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement