Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitable forum for a 'political' survey?

Options
  • 03-09-2012 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Please move this if I have posted in the wrong forum.

What is the most appropriate forum for a survey that would be essentially political in nature (though in the non-party sense) as it relates to the impact of cutbacks in Government spending?

I don't want to post in a forum like AH, for obvious reasons, but I understand that the Politics forum doesn't allow surveys.

I'd like to reach a broad selection of Boardsies, but I wouldn't want frivolous responses either.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is the only appropriate forum for your survey. You could include a link to the thread in your sig to get greater exposure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Sorry!

Should have said poll.

Same applies though: it would be essentially political in nature (though in the non-party sense) as it relates to the impact of cutbacks in Government spending.

I would just like to gauge people's opinion on a particular matter. Polls are common in AH, I think, but I would be keen to poll a more 'mature' audience...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement