Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Cancelling Account

Options
  • 03-09-2012 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    I am trying to cancel my eircom account and took the advice offered in this thread.
    I phoned the Eircom Customer Service Team on 1800 424 633 on 30/8/12 @ 13.26 and spoke with with Leanne and told her I wanted to give 30 days notice to cancel the account. I was then transferred to the Eircom Cancellation Department and spoke with Sandra whereby I advised of my intention to cease the above Eircom account (telephone & Broadband) by way of providing 30 days notice of intention to cease. I was told to send an email to phonecancellations@eircom.ie, which I did, however it continues to bouce back to me. I engaged in a live chat with a customer service agent this morning, who advised that there is a record of my call from 30/8/12 but no record of my intention to cancel my account was taken.
    Can you please confirm that the email has been received and the account will be closed
    I sent it at; Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:30:01 +0100 (BST).
    Thanks

Advertisement