Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no activation

Options
  • 03-09-2012 3:35pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Hi,
    I still havent received an activation email.Can you help?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 zodiaccA

still nothing. I checked that my email address was correct and it is. What do I do?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you checked your spam filters?

I'll leave your last post unapproved as it contains your email address, and get an admin to check/correct it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

You had an account here on Boards.ie from a long time ago, the username is Zodiacc. The email address you're trying to use is still tied to this account, you will not be able to use it.

What I suggest you do is abandon the account you've just registered and use the forgot password form to reset the password for account Zodiacc and continue to use that account in the future.

Nice to see you back :)

Danny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Marking as resolved, the Zodiacc account was active this morning :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement