Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dkit first year problem

Options
  • 03-09-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi guys i just got my application from Dkit saying registration date etc.

On the invoice it said there is €2,250 outstanding for the student contribution!

Though i am getting a grant. On the invoice it says that it has to be paid before the 5th ( 2 days )

What do i do? Im confused as if i dont get this grant i wont be able to attend college.

Thanks for your replies in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

You might get a better response in the student finance forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

You bring the letter you get from the council saying you've applied for the grant, most people, myself included havent been awarded the grant yet. the college dont pressure you to pay untill at least a few months into the semester. They know half the students are waiting on grants.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

no matter what your situation you should go along to registration on the date and take any letters etc you have about your grant.

As stated above half the students are on grants

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jemmyboy

As previous posters said take the letter to show you have applied for a maintenance grant. You will be awarded temporary registration until a decision has been reached on you grant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Britney_Spears

on th registration form it ask for bank details but i dont have a bank account. any advice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jemmyboy

on th registration form it ask for bank details but i dont have a bank account. any advice?

Are you Bertie Ahern???

No when you come up to register this week sign up for a bank account with one of the banks that are on campus. You will get a bank account and they usually give you some goodies for singing up too :-)

Advertisement