Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Coming To Waterford In Oct/Nov :)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

J0hnick wrote: »
    Does this mean I can order the entry level Kindle from Amazon.co.uk instead of .com now ?, that model is £69 which = €85. Tescos don't have it yet and are selling the previous model for €110

Yep, i ordered the same model last night using the Antrim address. Worked a treat. Just waiting on it to arrive now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

J0hnick wrote: »
    Does this mean I can order the entry level Kindle from Amazon.co.uk instead of .com now ?, that model is £69 which = €85. Tescos don't have it yet and are selling the previous model for €110

You can order from the '.co.uk' anyway. Usually it's free delivery to Ireland when you spend over a certain amount. No need for parcel motel!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

blue-army wrote: »
    You can order from the '.co.uk' anyway. Usually it's free delivery to Ireland when you spend over a certain amount. No need for parcel motel!

You can't order any Kindles from .co.uk to Ireland, they have to be ordered from .com,

Parcel Motel or delivery to a uk address in general is the only way around this restriction.

If you try order any Kindle from .co.uk you'll be told to go to http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HCCOD0?country=IE

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

blue-army wrote: »

Just to point out, it's only free over ~£20 when you buy direct from Amazon. If you buy anything from a third party retailer the shipping is often ridiculously expensive, or more often they just don't deliver here.

Used the parcel motel in KK for the first time today, item dispatched Monday night, delivered this morning. Very quick, was expecting more of a delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Bumping an old thread here but the parcel motel in topaz on the cork road, is that blue units facing the road on the side of the petrol station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

wobbles wrote: »
    Bumping an old thread here but the parcel motel in topaz on the cork road, is that blue units facing the road on the side of the petrol station

It is across from WIT College Street campus. The Topaz there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

yeah that's them, blue and yellow I think. Great service for €3.50:)

Wasnt sure if it was or not as it wouldnt recognise my details. Do you need the 353 in front of your phone number

Wasnt sure if it was or not as it wouldnt recognise my details. Do you need the 353 in front of your phone number

No need for 353, just be careful about the angle you hit the numbers at, and make sure they display correctly, it can be a bit tricky but you get used to it.

100 sure the numbers were correct, however there was nothing to say it was parcel motel on the unit or the screen so i had my doubts if it was actually the right place or not. Kept saying the details were invalid no matter how what way i put them in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Did it definitely go to that Parcel Motel and not the one at Topaz on Dunmore Road?
    The confirmation mail should confirm it.

You couldn't mistake the bins, there very distinctive.

home_box.gif

Ha think i was trying the wrong topaz. Is it at the one across town or the one out by the glass factory? I was out at the glass factory. Forgot about the one in town across from college street campus

Ha think i was trying the wrong topaz. Is it at the one across town or the one out by the glass factory? I was out at the glass factory. Forgot about the one in town across from college street campus

Which one did you sign up for!

It just says topaz cork road. Assumed it was the one out at the glass factory as there is blue units on the end, but nothing like the picture you posted. Had forgot about the other topaz

It just says topaz cork road. Assumed it was the one out at the glass factory as there is blue units on the end, but nothing like the picture you posted. Had forgot about the other topaz

There is only two Parcel Motels in Waterford, one on the Dunmore Road and the other on the Cork Road near wit/college road, or Morris's diy.

The first one was on the cork road so more than likely this is the one your signed up to.

You only have 48hrs to collect or you may incur fees, so on your bike mate:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Theres a new one out at the Tesco petrol station in Ballybeg.

shockwave wrote: »
    Theres a new one out at the Tesco petrol station in Ballybeg.

Not listed on their website as yet, probably being comissioned first:)

Thanks for the help danjo, just picked it up. God knows what i was poking at out at the other topaz

Thanks for the help danjo, just picked it up. God knows what i was poking at out at the other topaz

Yeah I'm really curious now, lucky you didn't get arrested :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 maltese falcon11

There is another one in the Tesco garage Ballybeg.

There is another one in the Tesco garage Ballybeg.

thats all ready been pointed out.

Advertisement