Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offered a Franchise Opportunity

Options
  • 03-09-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi
    I have been enquiring about a Franchise and i stated that i don't have a whole lot of money to invest, the said that the have an option where i can use there equipment with a refundable deposit and the take a % of my turnover(i don't know what % yet) for someone like me who is unemployed it could be a golden opportunity i know i won't own the franchise but if it didn't work out i can walk away. Is there something i could be missing as it sounds to good to be true.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

What's the franchise bizzyb?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Lplated

Did they say the 'use their equipment' option wasn't a franchise?

All [afaik] franchises charge some sort of fee up front plus an ongoing fee, usually based on turnover.

It sounds like they're offering you a way of getting over the 'up front' part by paying it off over time.

Advertisement