Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scully's Athlone

Options
  • 03-09-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Doe's anyone know if Scully's is closing or are they getting out of guns and ammo?

I phoned last week looking for ammo and they said they would not be getting any more in and refered me to a shop in Mullingar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Hi There I think its closing fully. If you are looking for ammo in athlone go out to the Diskin Centre near Golden Island the "Wildhunter" Lads aka LR ACTIVE are now selling ammo. Got some good shells for Ducks only last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

Doe's anyone know if Scully's is closing or are they getting out of guns and ammo?

I phoned last week looking for am
    mo and they said they would not be getting any more in and refered me to a shop in Mullingar
    I was therev little while ago asking for ammo too and they wouldn't order it in and my mate was looking for a 22 rifle and he had none said he had only sold the last few to another gun dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

I was therev little while ago asking for ammo too and they wouldn't order it in and my mate was looking for a 22 rifle and he had none said he had only sold the last few to another gun dealer

I was looking at .22s about 6 months ago and he tried to sell me everything from .22wmr to .17HMR, but had no .22s and was not getting any in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

If your looking for a new shop to buy ammo I'd have to recommend John Lambert.

Ordered 100 rounds for my 25-06 over the phone on a Wednesday at lunchtime and had them by lunchtime on the Thursday!

Very keenly priced too when buying bulk ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

patsat wrote: »
    If your looking for a new shop to buy ammo I'd have to recommend John Lambert.

Ordered 100 rounds for my 25-06 over the phone on a Wednesday at lunchtime and had them by lunchtime on the Thursday!

Very keenly priced too when buying bulk ;)

+1 On that, Patrick Carley I found extremely good & competitive as well,very knowledgeable guy & will call you back if he says he will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement